Lightinthebox.com / bridemaid dress order lost/wrong color/doesnt fit

El Paso, TX, United States Review updated:

My bridesmaids ordered their dresses from www.lightinthebox.com.

First, they're not the color that was shown on the web site and clash with my decor. One bridesmaid paid extra to have it tailored and it doesn't fit. It also arrived a month late. The site lost the order for the maid of honor but they charged her. Now I can't get anyone in customer service to respond. They completely ignore emails. This site is a scam. My bridesmaids have jacked up dresses that dont fit, and clash with the rest of the wedding party, and my maid of honor wont have a dress at all. NEVER EVER EVER USE THIS SCAM SITE >: (

Comments

• Li
      27th of Apr, 2010

Dear Anna,

LightInTheBox.com would first like to take the time to apologize for the unpleasant experiences that you have had while shopping with us. Thank you for taking the time to post your feedback and comments, as we truly appreciate any opportunity to improve.

As there was no order number included in the complaint, would it be possible for you to provide more details? Please email [protected]@lightinthebox.com with your order number and contact information and we will begin the process of looking into your complaint.

Again, we are very sorry about the mess up with the dresses, and sincerely hope that we can fix it for you.

Kind Regards,