Lightinthebox.com / don't ever deal with this company if you actually want to get what you paid for
I spent $240 on shoes- ordering 6 pairs in the one size. They arrived promptly about 2 weeks later- beautifully made but all in different sizes. Of the 6 only two were actually close to size. When I contacted the customer service they asked me to photograph the shoes with my feet in them (that was a sight let me tell you) so I did- 4 pairs of shoes with my heels hanging over the edge of the shoe.
After waiting almost a business day to get a return from the email I sent (in immediate response to theirs) they admitted error and gave me 4 options. I chose the option of compensation (half the amount of the shoes I purchased) and renegotiated the price - stll out of pocket. They then tried to reword it so I would not receive a refund, rather a store credit or coupon -which will never include postage. I have refused this version of the option and am still waiting on a reply which. after reading all the blogs here, Im thinking will probably not happen.
I paid through credit card as they did not offer the option of paypal- my huge mistake and one I will never make again. NEVER deal with this company if you cant pay through paypal- in fact dont ever deal with this company if you actually want to get what you paid for.
More Lightinthebox.com Complaints & Reviews
- Lightinthebox - bad business practice 
- Light In The Box - poor customer service/dress made wrong the wrong size! 
- Lightinthebox - do not use this company! 
- Light In The Box - terrible return/refund policy 
- Light In The Box - email scam 
- Lightinthebox - shipping info false 
- Lightinthebox.com - lightinthebox is a scam company in china 
- Light In The Box - no refund
- Light In The Box - misleading website 
- Light In The Box - tops