Lightinthebox.com / don't ever deal with this company if you actually want to get what you paid for

United States Review updated:

I spent $240 on shoes- ordering 6 pairs in the one size. They arrived promptly about 2 weeks later- beautifully made but all in different sizes. Of the 6 only two were actually close to size. When I contacted the customer service they asked me to photograph the shoes with my feet in them (that was a sight let me tell you) so I did- 4 pairs of shoes with my heels hanging over the edge of the shoe.

After waiting almost a business day to get a return from the email I sent (in immediate response to theirs) they admitted error and gave me 4 options. I chose the option of compensation (half the amount of the shoes I purchased) and renegotiated the price - stll out of pocket. They then tried to reword it so I would not receive a refund, rather a store credit or coupon -which will never include postage. I have refused this version of the option and am still waiting on a reply which. after reading all the blogs here, Im thinking will probably not happen.

I paid through credit card as they did not offer the option of paypal- my huge mistake and one I will never make again. NEVER deal with this company if you cant pay through paypal- in fact dont ever deal with this company if you actually want to get what you paid for.

Ab

Comments

• Li
      26th of Apr, 2012

Dear ABrizzo,

Thank you for shopping with us and telling us about your experience. Let me follow up with you via email about your request for refund. In the meantime, please send me the order number to [protected]@lightinthebox.com for me to open a Customer Service ticket for you and you will be able to check the progress of your request by accessing My Tickets on our website. Follow this link to view the ticket center: http://www.lightinthebox.com/index.php?main_page=ticket_center .

Angelie/LightInTheBox