Lightinthebox Wholesale / awful experience
Ordered one and then two lettered and numbered jerseys from this company. The first came. After one wash (gentle cycle), the letters peeled. Notified them and they said they would give me 30% off on the other two shirts, which were not processed. These are fast e-mail communications (IM speed). I told them to cancel the orders. Within 60 seconds, they processed the orders so that they could not be cancelled. These people are not honorable. Not only do they sell these defective shirts but they do not replace them, even with other defective ones. Obviously, this is a company that one should not deal with. Do not buy soccer or sports jerseys from this company. The letters are just peel-off stickers that will not stay adhered to the fabric. And they do not care except for the money they collect from you.
More Lightinthebox Wholesale Complaints & Reviews
- LightInTheBox - bad business practice 
- Light In The Box - poor customer service/dress made wrong the wrong size! 
- LightInTheBox - do not use this company! 
- Light In The Box - terrible return/refund policy 
- Light In The Box - email scam 
- Light In The Box - make money on ordering a dress for the paypal account
- Lightinthebox.com - 10 items clothing to small, boots damaged.
- ligthinbox - i'm complaining about non delivery of my items and not refunding me and ur taking my money
- Light In The Box - no refund
- Light In The Box - refund procedure