LightInTheBox / wedding dress

1 TX, United States Review updated:

I ordered a long-sleeve wedding dress from Lightinthebox with custom measurements the delivery was fast, and at first I thought the dress would be perfect. After trying it on, I realized some alterations would be needed as I was unable to move or lift my arms. I found a tailor and she stated there was enough in the seams to let it out for arm movement. We noticed at that time the dress seemed a bit short in the front but thought after we got the arms situated, it would come down in front. After the second fitting, I was still unable to move my arms and it was very obvious there was a 3 inch difference between the front and side length of the dress. We removed one of the sleeves and after the tailor looked at it, she said there was no way anyone would be able to move their arms from the way it was put together.
I have complained twice to Lightinthebox but cannot get anyone to respond to me.

He

Comments

• Li
      20th of Feb, 2010

Dear henlede,

LightInTheBox.com would first like to take the time to apologize for the unpleasant experience that you have had while shopping with us. Thank you for taking the time to post your feedback and comments, as we truly appreciate any opportunity to improve.

As there was no order number included in the complaint, would it be possible for you to provide more details? Please email contact@lightinthebox.com with your order number and contact information and we will begin the process of looking into your complaint.

Again, we are very sorry about the bad sizing of your dress, and sincerely hope that we can fix it for you.

Kind Regards,

Grace
    LightInTheBox.com

• Ju
      30th of Apr, 2012

Another dissatisfied customer fo Lightinbox.com
    If you paid through Paypal check if you can seek redress
    This is the address also of Lightinthebox:

No. 56 Dong Si Huan Zhong Lu, Ocean International Center A Bld 2506-2507