LightInTheBox / wedding dress
I ordered a long-sleeve wedding dress from Lightinthebox with custom measurements the delivery was fast, and at first I thought the dress would be perfect. After trying it on, I realized some alterations would be needed as I was unable to move or lift my arms. I found a tailor and she stated there was enough in the seams to let it out for arm movement. We noticed at that time the dress seemed a bit short in the front but thought after we got the arms situated, it would come down in front. After the second fitting, I was still unable to move my arms and it was very obvious there was a 3 inch difference between the front and side length of the dress. We removed one of the sleeves and after the tailor looked at it, she said there was no way anyone would be able to move their arms from the way it was put together.
I have complained twice to Lightinthebox but cannot get anyone to respond to me.
More LightInTheBox Complaints & Reviews
- LightInTheBox - bad business practice 
- Light In The Box - poor customer service/dress made wrong the wrong size! 
- LightInTheBox - do not use this company! 
- Light In The Box - terrible return/refund policy 
- Light In The Box - email scam 
- Light In The Box - product not received
- Light In The Box - chandelier
- Light In The Box - make money on ordering a dress for the paypal account
- Lightinthebox.com - 10 items clothing to small, boots damaged.
- ligthinbox - i'm complaining about non delivery of my items and not refunding me and ur taking my money