Lifetime Fitness - City Centre / not worth the price of membership

1 United States

I love the old General Manager 'P'. He was true to his word on "Family". He was always smiling and was a caring person. You can tell since he always greeted people and ensured they were welcomed. I was a happy member for years. Even when they jumped to Diamond Level, I was willing to pay more for the membership. Then 'P' left and 'B' became the General Manager. Wow, night and day. 'B' was not only arrogant but very unwelcoming. He never smiles. For example, we had a Tuesday monthly LifeTime sponsored function at the Wine Tasting Room at City Centre and 'B' did not even approach us. He kept to his table with his friends. That type of attitude can also be felt throughout LifeTime. Many good employees and instructors left. They said 'B' is more of a numbers guy. Pushing them to the point where it was not fun and family oriented anymore. When employees and instructors are not enjoying their environment, us members can feel it. It is now not worth paying for my membership. I pay the extra money to enjoy a local gym with family values. Now, it is more of a corporate attitude. Going elsewhere. Very sad...

Fi