LG Washing Machine WD-8529NP / various machine problems
I purchased my washing machine in 21/04/06 which is still running in warranty period. But now i am repenting over the purchase of this machine as it has been trouble shooting. From the day one LG Technicians has been attending to various problems in the machines and lastly one of the technicians came to change the outlet pipe which was licking. Adding to my problems and made the matter bad to worse by dismantling my whole machine, which inturn had a short circuit resulting in the burst of drain motor.
But, the very next day he got back to replace the drain motor with a new one,as it is the warranty period i did not pay him any service charges or the motor cost and only paid him the cost of the outlet pipe which is mentioned in warranty card. Well, now i discovered that my machine is not working at all,even the basic programme of washing is not done. i called up the L.G Customer care service and i was assured that one of the senior technicians will be attending the same. But who shall be responsible for my loss? Within one year of my purchase, so much of problems with the machines.
More LG Washing Machine WD-8529NP Complaints & Reviews
- LG Refrigerator - anyone who bought an lg refrigerator has run into this problem 
- LG Refrigerator - faulty control board 
- Lg / Dishwasher - nasty smell! 
- Lgmedsupply - lgmedsupply commits fraud! 
- LG Canada - warranty service 
- LG Electronics - kenmore / lg refrigerator model number 795. 72059. 110
- LG Electronics - tv
- LG Electronics - lg stylo 3
- LG Electronics - unavailability of spare parts during the warranty period
- LG Electronics - lg df-b512fw. abwpltk