LG Split Air Conditioner 1-1/2 ton / no response to repeated request of repair

1 Pakistan

I am a resident of Gulshan-e-Shamim adjacent to Yasinabad Shamim Compound complain No. 200018, I am constantly trying to contact the concern officials of the so called customer services provided by LG Pakistan but despite the visit of their field technician whom I paid Rs. 200 for the visit to identify the fault and take necessary action required to repair or replace the split Ac. unit, a week ago nobody come to maintain or collect the faulty unit for maintinance, however Mr. Shahzad Butt who is supposed to be the focal person for complaint handling assured me that the desired job will be done by today but even after the promised date nobody from LG bothered to do so, rather they are doing lipservice to console the customer but contrary to the recognised business ethics they are behaving in a strange manner while I tried to remind them their promise, is there have any tru business policy of LG. Pakistan to entertain the complaints of their customers. I wish those who gothrough the nerration should takecare of buying LG Products, as the nightmare I experienced is at least enough for me to avoide LG Brand lifetime. my grievances are quite real and not the exaggeration I am not biased about the company but a victim of LG customer services department for Karachi. Regards, Shahzad Ul Haq.