LG / smartphone

Huntsville, AL, United States Review updated:

i was updating my cell phone H790BK (16G) and it shut down and never restarted again. My RA# it A016CG55364 was still under warranty. I sent the phone to the address was given with a prepaid lebel and was received by LG on 12/9/16. I received an e-mail that it will be back to you between 5-7 business days. i waited and no communication from LG. I called after 2 weeks to the customer service and they told me parts will take longtime to arrive, so they offer me an upgrade to LG G5. after that again no communication. today is 1/9/17 more than a month, no communication from LG. till today I did not receive any phone and no communication. I called and spoke to customer service and asked him to speak to the supervisor and he told me sorry and that is about it. may be by next week you get the phone. This is the poorest service I have ever received from a provider like LG. I will never buy any phone build by LG. no good answer and no compensation for the poorest service.

LG

Su
Jan 9, 2017

Comments

• Sr
      27th of Jan, 2017

Sushil, i had the same exact issue and sent the phone to them on 12/14/2016. Their support desk is filled with a bunch of lying incompetent agents who will not pass the info to anyone. They finally sent me an lg g5 on january 18th, but it did not have a batter or a charger and it is clear that it is a refurbished unit. I called them on the 18th and after being on the phone with the incompetent agent, i was told that they will ship battery and charger and call back on 23rd. On 23rd i called them, after being on hold for 30 minutes, i was told they are still processing the order. I called today and they are still processing the order.In the meantime, i had to go a purchase another phone - - a samsung s7 - - for $700 while waiting for these guys to do the right thing.

They are a bunch of incompetent thieves. I will never buy another lg equipment. I have been looking to see if there is any class action lawsuit that i can join for they way they misrepresent their warranty.

Folks reading this note - - do not buy lg. They are absolute nightmare.