LG Refrigerator / worst purchase + worst customer service
It's a bottom freezer refrigerator model LBN20518ST. 1 year and 1 months after buying this fridge broke: temperature controls broke and the fridge wouldn't cool. That's when my disastrous customer service experience with LG started.
As directed by LG customer service, spent $300 CAD on service call and replacing main board. The new board was fried in 2 hours after replacement. The problem is known and well documented in the fridge owner reviews even on LG's own website (I wish they had it posted before I bought).
Customer service was deceptive and unprofessional: lied about unreceived faxes, calls they never made, actions they later refused to take. After 2 months of deception and promises they bounced me back to the seller who has nothing to do with the manufacturing/assembly problem. In meantime, I have family of 5 living with Whirpool 3.2 cu ft. that I bought as a temp solution while they kept promising.
No LG appliances or LG electronics for me EVER!!! STAY AWAY!!!
More LG Refrigerator Complaints & Reviews
- LG Refrigerator - anyone who bought an lg refrigerator has run into this problem 
- LG Refrigerator - faulty control board 
- Lg / Dishwasher - nasty smell! 
- Lgmedsupply - lgmedsupply commits fraud! 
- LG Canada - warranty service 
- LG Electronics - poor services
- LG - lg company in lebanon refusing to fix my tv
- LG Electronics - refrigerator lfx25973
- LG Electronics - lmxc23746s refrigerator
- LG Electronics - lg front load washing machine