LG Mobile Phone - LG M4410 / non-existant service backup
In August 2005 i renewed my cellphone contract and upgraded my phone with an new advertised model - LG M4410. Within two or so month of having the phone the battery started giving problems.
Ok, this one can expect could happen. So i try to replace the battery. To my amazement i cannot find a replacement battery for this model of phone anywhere. I even went directly to LG South Africa Head offices in Capetown and Jo'burg. They don't have it.
Can you get it, I ask? To date no feedback from any of LG's Service branches, nothing!!!!
I've written letters, faxes and even posted notices on their website without any luck.
It is totally ridiculous!!! I mean, i'm willing to pay to replace the battery. There is no backup service
More LG Mobile Phone - LG M4410 Complaints & Reviews
- LG Refrigerator - anyone who bought an lg refrigerator has run into this problem 
- LG Refrigerator - faulty control board 
- Lg / Dishwasher - nasty smell! 
- Lgmedsupply - lgmedsupply commits fraud! 
- LG Canada - warranty service 
- LG - customer service / new product
- LG Electronics USA - refrigerator
- LG Electronics - washing machine
- LG Electronics - hecto projector
- LG Electronics - washing machine front load 5kg f8066lp