LG Mobile Phone - LG M4410 / non-existant service backup

In August 2005 i renewed my cellphone contract and upgraded my phone with an new advertised model - LG M4410. Within two or so month of having the phone the battery started giving problems.

Ok, this one can expect could happen. So i try to replace the battery. To my amazement i cannot find a replacement battery for this model of phone anywhere. I even went directly to LG South Africa Head offices in Capetown and Jo'burg. They don't have it.

Can you get it, I ask? To date no feedback from any of LG's Service branches, nothing!!!!

I've written letters, faxes and even posted notices on their website without any luck.

It is totally ridiculous!!! I mean, i'm willing to pay to replace the battery. There is no backup service

Please help!!!!

A  12th of Nov, 2006 by
I also bought same cell phone m4410 from india and i got same problem in phone
A  7th of Dec, 2006 by
Their service sucks. The stereo headset that came with the phone started having problems within the first two months. And yes, my battery is pretty much dead. Their software doesn't even work properly. And I tried looking for an LG headset to no success. None of them were designed for M4410. Amazingly though, I saw a lot of headsets for other LG phones.

I bought a bluetooth headset (jabra BT150) the other day. It doesn't work. It connects, but it's more like a remote control than a headset. Audio does not route to the device.
A  24th of Nov, 2008 by
The M4410 mobile of LG cell does't connect to PC even after loading its driver CD.

The M4410 mobile of LG does't find a battery back up service in Mumbai.

LG Electronics Logo LG Electronics