LG Medical Supply / this company will screw you

First this company showed on their "ordered" form a device I had not even ordered...after that faux pas, I cancelled the one I did (within a day - it had not even been shipped yet!) I sent both devices back right away. Then they fought my VISA company tooth and nail to refuse to credit my card. Don't go anywhere near this company. See all the other complaints. Wish I had seen them first.

Comments

• Mi
      29th of Dec, 2010

They do not belong as a Paypal vendor. They do not honor any returns even when
    unopened. YET they have a return address and are not specific on their policies.

PAYPAL SHOULD BE ASHAMED to uphold their seller status!

• Av
      12th of Jan, 2012

LG Medical Supply should reexamine their return policy, especially in this day and age of internet commerce. Restocking fee? Seriously? My unit was defective, would not turn off using the power button. I also ordered extra electrodes and wires...they consider these "disposable" items and do not credit their cost. I'm reporting them to the BBC, challenging the credit card charge, and submitting a company complaint to Amazon.com (even though I ordered directly from LG...they are an Amazon vendor and should not be allowed to have the return policy that they have).

• Be
      1st of Apr, 2016

I waited a month for my order to, arrive. When I contacted them they gave me a fake tracking number. USPS has no record of my order being shipped. I asked for a refund and was ignored. I asked again and threatened to file a complaint with the better business bureau. I had a refund within minutes. Absolutely shady company!

• Ca
      26th of Apr, 2018

BEWARE‼️ Do not buy from them! They are rude and don’t care about their customers! They have 2 people working there and they knew I was waiting everyday for a medical device and when CRAPPY UPS screwed up with the delivery and Imwas here waiting, they didn’t want to help‼️ 😡