LGlg refrigerator

Lg refrigerator model lsxs263226s /01
I purchased this refrigerator new on 10/29/2016 from lowes in odessa, texas.
On feb. 28, 2017 I called to have the ice maker fixed. today's date is may 15, 2017.
The first service call was finally scheduled for april, 4, 2017. the tech came out and checked the frig and ordered parts. he said to call and schedule a repair when the parts came in.
The parts came an and a service call was scheduled for may 8th. one month later. a technician came and said that there was no water to the fridge and I would have to have a plumber come out.
There was water to the fridge before the first service tech came out so I can only assume he turned it off for safety purposes? we did not turn the water off. any how, I finally got an appointment for the third service call for may 30. another two weeks from today, it took a week to get an appointment scheduled. three weeks total.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Monahans, TXDoes this sound like a reasonable time line for a repair for the ice maker, to you? I find this repair schedule unreasonable.
My frustration level is beyond explanation. we have had to pay for two or three bags of ice since february 27th. the cost has been over $200.00 and I have a new refrigerator with ice maker.
In october 2016, we bought a new lg refrigerator, a new lg dishwasher and a new lgwasher and lgdryer. we even bought a new lg television in december. we are appalled at the service or perhaps I should say the lack ther of. we have a job that necessitates relocation every few years and when we buy a house we always put new appliances in. we thought we could depend on lg for excellent repair service. we are sorely disappointed.
Ideally we would like a replacement after all this time, but we would settle for a faster service call. also, I would like reimbursement for the expense we have occurred.
Thank you for reading my complaint and taking it under consideration.
Gary and rosa smith
[protected]
1206 s nelson, monahans, tx 79756

Ro
May 15, 2017

Comments

• Mu
      May 19, 2017

Purchased lg refrigerator model lg-ref-ff-559l-grb652ylsplatsilver on14-05-2009.For the last few months cooling is not good sometimes ice formati0n in freezer is also not there. Even after various complaints nothing happened .Service centre based at jodhpur tellingus to leave refrigerator at service centre.I am an esteemed customer of lg havinng lg air conditioner and front loading washing machine .