LG India / faulty tv!
I bought LG TV over the internet from LGezbuy order # 231605, that was the biggest mistake that I ever made. Living in US for so long, i thought that like how things are bought here over the internet, it would be the same for india, but I forgot, India can never change. LG being such a big company, should have better service.
Its not been even a month and the TV sound system is bad, and LG tell me that they don't have the parts to repair it and don't know when they would get it. It looks like that they have sent me an old system since they sent me a mail when I ordered this TV that they didn't have the model available. Now when I tell them to change the TV they that they cannot since I have used it for a month and don't know how long I have to wait to get this resolved.
I know that never again I will buy for LG again...
More LG India Complaints & Reviews
- LG Refrigerator - anyone who bought an lg refrigerator has run into this problem 
- LG Refrigerator - faulty control board 
- Lg / Dishwasher - nasty smell! 
- Lgmedsupply - lgmedsupply commits fraud! 
- LG Canada - warranty service 
- LG Electronics - microwave not warming up
- LG Electronics - mobile phone diagnosis and repair
- LG Electronics - lg 60' plasma t.v. model # 60pn6500
- LG - tv oled65b7v 
- LG Electronics - rechargeable battery