LG Electronics / washing machine/ delay in delivery and communication regarding maintenance

1 Bangkok, Thailand Review updated:

My 3 year old washing machine has some issue since September 2018. I contacted Customer Service and was informed they will be ordering a spare part from somewhere and to date it has not arrived. Recently, I get a confirmation that LG technician will be coming in by so and so date -no call to inform, no technician showed up and the worst, the spare part hasn't arrived. I question what they expect us to do. Wait for the spare part or dump the machine and buy a non-LG because for sure I dont intend to have this experience again.

Su
Nov 20, 2018

Comments

• Dw
      6th of Dec, 2018

My New LG Front load washing machine is the WORST washing machine we have ever purchased. Purchased from LOWES in April 2018 and have had four repairmen to attempt to fix, ATTEMPTED and never corrected the problem.
    With almost every wash it Knocks and rocks violently and now the door appears to be coming loose. I just cant believe that no technician can correct the problem. I WOULD SAY I WILL NEVER PURCHASE ANOTHER LG PRODUCT.

6th of Dec, 2018

My Wife is so upset with this expensive front Load Washing machine, it rocks and knocks violently and NO ONE SEEMS TO BE ABLE TO REPAIR. We have had LG repairmen out 4 times and no one can repair. They just give excused as to how its our problem.

6th of Dec, 2018

People that have visited and heard the LG washer react violently while washing have said How Sad it that LG cant repair their equipment. I HAVE NEVER HEARD A WASHING MACHINE ROCK AND KNOCK SO VIOLENTLY) No help and LG will Not just replace and realize it is defective>>>># We HATE this Washing Machine.