LG Electronics / washer - causing error message t4.

1 Honolulu, HI, United States

LG Has THE WORST customer service I've ever experienced in my life!
5 Months after purchasing a $1000 washer model DLE3170W the washer presented an error message and stoped working. The washer, by the way, is in the warranty. I have been calling for over 2 weeks and after each grueling call, I am promised someone will call me back within 24 hours. They referred 2 technicians in my area (Hawaii) whom I called everyday for one week, left messages with the case number provided by LG, but technicians never returned my calls. One day I finally manage to get one of the technicians on the phone, for him to say he doesn't service my area! Seriously! let me point out that I did provide LG with my zip code!
My case has been escalated from executive team to regional, etc, etc.
Every time I was assured by the Executive Customer Service Rep that they are looking for a solution and will get back to me. Last week the Executive Customer Service Rep promised that they would get back to me within 3 to 5 business days. Well that has come and gone!!! and guess what? no one called.
I called again today, and, again I was assured they are looking for a solution.
I asked for the washer to be replaced since they have no technical support. LG says we are not eligible for a replacement until a technician deems it inoperable. So I ask about the technician, to which they have no answer.
I have let them know I am very unhappy, and their service is not acceptable. Their customer service, however, in all the escalated levels do not care one bit. The customer service reps are very rude, and they have absolutely no knowledge of any of their products.
To fellow shoppers out there my recommendation is to NEVER BUY LG
It might look good and they love you when you buy their product but you become dirt if THEIR product is faulty
I am still left with a faulty washer that does not work.

Hv