LG Electronics LSP-410T CDMA Fixed Wire Less Phone / except end power key all other keys are locked

1 India Review updated:

I had purchased a tata indicom walky prepaid connection with lg make lsp-410t, fm radio phone vide receipt no. sl. no.116 dt.30/07/06 from tata indicom true value shoppee, 373/3, t. i. cycle road, ambattur, chennai-600053 by paying rs.3, 400/-.
The phone was functioning to my satisfaction for one year only. now, I am facing frequent problems viz battery and automatic locking of the dialling buttons. I had been to the lg service centre four times and the problem continues.
The recent problem locking of buttons (second time) i. e. I can only receive the incoming calls and I can not make any outgoing calls, was reported to the lg service centre. the service centre technician has replied that the spares are not available as the instrument is outdated.
Since I have paid a sum of rs.3400/- for the set as well as life incoming calls, unless the instrument is repaired or replaced, I can not make any outgoing calls and have to keep the phone as a show piece only.
Under these circumstances either tata indicom being the service provider, from whose outlet I had purchased the lg set or the lg electronics being the manufacturer of the instrument has to provide a solution to this problem.
Submitted please,
Yours sincerely,
A. viswanathan
23.12.2010

Av

Comments

• Mu
      9th of Jun, 2007
    Lg Walky Cdma Wireless Phone - Battery backup low and antenna problem
    India

Always we need keep charger of battery hang up with phone. Antenna is not strong, and always having problem. Suggest do not but this phone. Thanks and regards.