LG Electronics / lg g4 cell phone fails - short life
I have had two total failures of LG G4 in 16 months.
We purchased two phones.
One failed after 13 months (would not complete the turn on cycle, kept re-cycling) and was repaired under warranty.
The second wailed after 16 moth (image displayed on screen shifted vertically into two pieces). Required $170 to repair.
Very short life for $600 phones.
Verizon said I had to deal with LG. They has seen both of these types of failures (but kept selling the same model phone)
LG said phone warranty is only 15 month and they must charge for repair.
Both of these types of failures have been posted to the internet by others.
LG appears to not care that they are seling phones with very low life.
More LG Electronics Complaints & Reviews
- LG Refrigerator - anyone who bought an lg refrigerator has run into this problem 
- LG Refrigerator - faulty control board 
- Lg / Dishwasher - nasty smell! 
- Lgmedsupply - lgmedsupply commits fraud! 
- LG Canada - warranty service 
- LG - lg refrigerator model lfx25974st
- LG - refrigerator
- LG Electronics - the tv had a black screen but I had sound 
- LG intellocool Refrigerators - dented refrigerator delivered
- LG Electronics - stove model lsg4513st