LG Electronics / google drive offer for my new g6+ device

Please help and intervene as I am not getting anywhere, with LG Middle East. I have been contacting them since April 2018. They seem not to know what to do, but my issue is a very simple one. Below is my latest message to them. I can send you all my communication with them, should you need it.

Dear LG Middle East,

A)
Today is the 26th of July, 2018. I AM STILL WAITING FOR YOUR RESPONSE. EITHER A PHONE CALL OR AN EMAIL, INFORMING ME WHEN YOU EMAILED ME ABOUT CONTACTING GOOGLE, WHO EMAILED ME AND A COPY OF THE EMAIL. YOU CLAIM YOU DID, AND I KNOW YOU DID NOT. YOUR CLAIM IS FALSE. IF IT IS NOT FALSE, PLEASE PROVIDE THE EVIDENCE, 48 HRS HAVE GONE PAST AND YOU STILL HAVE NOT PROVIDED ME WITH THE DETAILS I ASKED FOR. I AM AWARE THAT TODAY IS YOUR LAST WORKING DAY OF THE WEEK, SO, I HOPE I WILL GET THE RESPONSE, BEFORE CLOSE OF PLAY.

B)
BELOW IS THE SAME MESSAGE I SENT TO YOU YESTERDAY AND THE DAY BEFORE YESTERDAY, (A RESPONSE I RECEIVED FROM GOOGLE ON THE 4TH OF APRIL, 2018); FOR YOUR INFORMATION, I HAVE ALSO INCLUDED YOUR EMAILS, SENDER UNIDENTIFIED, SENT TO ME ON THE 24TH AND 25TH OF JULY RESPECTIVELY. PLEASE LG MIDDLE EAST, PUT YOUR ACT TOGETHER AND DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS ISSUE. CONSULT OTHER LG ENTITIES WORLD OVER, THEY MAY HAVE SUGGESTIONS.

FRUSTRATED LG CUSTOMER,

TAKAWIRA CHIHWAYI, (TAKS)

C)
MESSAGE FROM GOOGLE, SENT TO ME ON THE 4TH OF APRIL 2018, BY KAREN. I HAVE ALREADY SENT THIS SAME MESSAGE TO YOU, MORE THAN FOUR, (4) TIMES.
Hi Taks,

Thank you for contacting the Google Drive Support Team. I hope this email finds you well. I understand you are having issues with a storage promotion from Google via LG. Although the promotion came preinstalled, LG negotiated this deal with Google, then LG implemented it. As such, LG owns it. Also, note that Android OLM manufacturers add certain features unique to their devices. This also means that their offers are specific to them.

Please get in touch with LG again.

I hope you understand our capabilities to process your request. Please feel free to reply to this email should you have further questions. I am happy to help!

Thanks,
Karen
The Google Support Team

D)
YOUR LAST TWO MESSAGES / EMAILS TO ME:
ON THE 25th of July 2018, you wrote:
Dear Mr. Takawira
Thank you for writing to LG Electronics Middle-East.

Kindly note that you have all the rights to send us everyday, we value you as a valued customer and appreciate your feedback. However, Kindly check our previous E-mail, as we mentioned to you: As this is a Google App/Service so you need to check with Google for that matter as our tools and resources on hand are limited for LG products.
Thank you for your patience and understanding and we hope this information will be helpful in addressing your concern.

ON THE 24th of July 2018, you wrote:
Dear Mr. Takawira
Thank you for writing to LG Electronics Middle-East.

Kindly note that as we mentioned before, nothing we can do from our side. Please check with google for that matter.

Co