LG Electronics / their washer and plasma are junk

The lg front loading washer died after four years of regular service. It was filled with black mould and couldn't be fixed. Paid 1, 600 bucks for it. Piece of junk that couldn't be repaired. Same for my lg plasma tv. Bought at the same time the picture is shot. Yellow streaks through the picture. Paid 4, 500 bucks. Lg doesn't give a rats * about customer service. Basically they tell you to shove it. I will never have any lg or korean products in my house after my experience. I didn't realize that they used to be called goldstar which I wouldn't touch with a ten foot pole. I feel like I chump for being sucked in by their re-branding. Avoid their junk like the plague.

Va

Comments

• Lg
      1st of Aug, 2008

the issue here is that the filter on the washer is not cleaned it's located on the bottom hand side of the washer .it should be cleaned monthly if not this compartment collects water which if of course left there over let's say 4 years willl grow into mold the info is in owner's manual..

• Ta
      18th of Oct, 2008

Yes I agree, L G doesn't make or stand behind there product !!
    My washer and dryer 3 yrs old, they are JUNK. They have falled apart, with high repair cost and down time.
    Just don't buy any L G product, be a smart buyer !!!