LG Electronics / big mistake buying lg phone
I purchased an Lg Kp500 almost 3 months ago and have been having constant problems with it!!! Even the stylus pen was damaged which scratched the sceen but only realised it after 3 weeks! I phoned Lg and they said that they r aware that the kp500 is a problem phone but they could send it away 2 get fixed... how would that help??? wouldn't the problems persist after a few months of using it!!! This frustrates me because u go and spend R2500 and all they can do is try fix when they know full well that the phone is defective!!! I don't want the phone anymore and will never buy an Lg product again 4 the simple fact that we go and spend thousands on their products but are not helpfull at all when there is a problem!
I work in the service industry and we try 2 keep our customers happy!! I will now have 2 send the phone away 2 get fixed...(for how long, who knows) but chances r that the 'fixed' phone will work for 2 months and then give me problems again so i will have to send it back every few months!!! I wont be able 2 sell the darn thing so that means i am stuck with a piece of rubbish because Lg are not willing to make it up 2 their customers! I just want a new phone!!!
More LG Electronics Complaints & Reviews
- LG Refrigerator - anyone who bought an lg refrigerator has run into this problem 
- LG Refrigerator - faulty control board 
- Lg / Dishwasher - nasty smell! 
- Lgmedsupply - lgmedsupply commits fraud! 
- LG Canada - warranty service 
- LG Electronics - very bad customer support in egypt
- LG Electronics - lg 49" 4k tv
- LG - lack of consideration on doing responsibilities from lg representative
- LG Electronics - after sales service
- LG Electronics - deplorable warranty repair scheduling service