LG Electronics / after sales service

1 ATHENS, Greece

Good morning my name is Babis Boulougaris and I am from Greece. Two years ago 24/11/2016 I spent 2000€ in order to buy my first oled TV a 55B6V (S/N:610MALF8U080) and of course I chose LG brand following their well established reputation about making the best oled panels in the market. The picture quality of the product is fantastic. However three weeks ago I saw a YouTube symbol and a local channel symbol in the upper left corner. Also a Netflix logo in the down right corner as well. My usage of the product is a typical TV usage. We use the TV about 3 hours per day, we don't play games and we never leave the TV on if someone is not using it. When I saw it I thought may be a temporary image retention so I did the noise clearance but unfortunately the marks on the screen remain. I contacted with the LG in Greece but their answer is that the product is by 1 month out of warranty so I must pay for the repair. I find difficult to believe that a brand like LG does not care for the longevity of a high quality and high-priced product as it is advertised and accepts as logical to have this kind of problems in two years of average customer usage. I chose the brand because of their well established brand name and the customer trust that occurs from it. I believe that you will check my case and I will continue to enjoy my beautiful TV .

LG Electronics