LG Appliances / worthless junk

Baytown, TX, United States Review updated:

Thankfully I didn't pay for them! I won a kitchen of LG appliances - refrigerator, electric range, microwave and dishwasher about 3 years ago. We have had one problem after another. The icemaker would freeze up, the dispenser would clog, the water dispenser just quit after having it worked on a few times we just stopped using any of this. The oven is supposed to self clean but it does a very shoddy job. The stovetop is very difficult to control the heat on. The dishwasher just stopped working today - only 3 yrs old. I would never buy an LG appliance and tell everyone I know to stay away from them.

Pi
Feb 3, 2015

Comments

• Jk
      3rd of Feb, 2015

You are so right! LG appliances are junk. Just look at the number of complaints on this site and elsewhere. Once a choice for energy efficiency, nowadays most other brands are just as energy efficient, so just skip over LG. . Most importantly, never buy an appliance on a day when your natal Mercury is afflicted (just an observation of mine). Look it up before you sign your name. Just sayin.'