Levi Strauss Jeans / poor quality - holes at knees
I work at a desk job and rarely wore my 2 pairs of levis 569 jeans outside, much less doing any physical work in them. After less than 3 months each, holes formed at the knees. My best guess is that this happened because I often cross my legs while sitting in my chair at work. Levi's jeans were originally made tough for the rough work of the new country of the american west. If they aren't suited to a desk job in the new denver, what are they for?
More Levi Strauss Jeans Complaints & Reviews
- Levi Strauss Jeans - poor quality 
- Levi Strauss - spandex or lycra in jeans 
- Levi Strauss Jeans - belt loops or pocket ripped 
- Levis - belt loops 
- Levi Strauss Jeans - belt loops ripped 
- Levi Strauss & Co. - repeated failure of levi jeans - hole in left knee area
- Levi's/751 Jeans - por material quality
- Levi's - jeans
- Levi Strauss & Co. - political stance contrary to u.s. constitution!
- Levis 505 - quality steadily diminish