Les Schwab Tire Centers / refused to change tires for me

1 Anderson, CA, United States

I have been a customer of this store for several years and always had bought my tires there. Today I went in to see if they would switch tires that I had with two that were flat. I explained that all I wanted to do was to be able to move my truck out of the garage and that it would not be driven on the highway, (It's on a non-op) and if anything it would only be driven on our property. They refused to do it stating that it was against your policy because they were to old and to worn. I told them that the tires were ones that were bought there (both the one that were blown and the ones that I wanted put on) and the guy said that they didn't sell them and I replied that maybe they didn't now but when I bought them they did. I am really upset about this as I have always been a good customer and would always tell my friends to go there. I would have signed anything saying that I am doing it at my own risk but that wasn't offered. All I know is you lost a good customer and I will be telling all my friends what happened and I am sure they will no longer go there. I can probably find the receipt for both sets of tires if need be but I didn't think it would be necessary as I wasn't trying to say the the tires were defected or anything.

Sincerely,
Larry Occhipinti

I sent this letter 3 times on there form and every time I did I got an error 404 page and I tried on two different browsers.

Oc