Les Schwab Tire Centers / loose lug nuts
Took my truck to the Chubbuck ID. Les Schwab Tire center today for 4 new tires.
While driving to work tonight, my son and I heard a loud "clicking" noise that turned to a loud "thunking" noise. We pulled off to the side of the road to see what was making the noise.
Upon checking the tires, I found that ALL the drivers rear lug nuts were loose. I could tighten them by hand!
I called the store to see if I would get an answering maching, because it's 11:32 p.m. and I wanted to leave a well worded message for the store manager.
My family and I are driving out of town for Thanksgiving tomorrow, had I not noticed this, we could have been in a serious accident on the interstate.
More Les Schwab Tire Centers Complaints & Reviews
- Les Schwab Tire - if we don't have it you don't need it 
- Les Schwab Tires - unprofessional, rude, rip off 
- Les Schwab - tires 
- Les Schwab - horrid service 
- Les Schwab Tire Centers - fraud and scam 
- Les Schwab Tire Centers - improper diagnosis
- Les Schwab Tire Centers - hanford california
- Les Schwab Tire Centers - tire rotation
- Les Schwab Tire Centers - tire separation
- Les Schwab Tire Centers - alignment