Leon's Furniturevery poor customer service, regarding a warranty couch replacement/ repair

Back at the end of January 2017, I called the St. Catherine's store regarding a leather couch we purchased and still had warranty for. They informed me that a repair tech would call to set up an appointment time to check the problem. He called and came out on Feb.5/2017 at 1:30pm, at which time he said that they would replace the one side of a 2piece "L" shaped couch, and took some photos of the problem.He said it would be a couple of weeks to receive the couch. I never heard from them so I called March 2nd/2017, at which time I was told the part would be received at there warehouse that week. Again I never heard from the store so I called back March 21, and was told it was sent out to them that very day. Once again I called back on April 7th, and asked to speak to the customer service manager, a lady called Teresa. She informed me the part was in there warehouse and that the tech was to come out April 29th. He called and cancelled saying he had food poisoning and will re schedule. He was rescheduled for May 10th, but called me at 8:30 to tell me he hurt his knee and would not be able to come out this week, and that he was going on holiday the following week, and that I would be rescheduled. Please appreciate my frustration as this simple thing has been on going since the beginning of February. I have shopped at Leon's for about 40 years and I don't think I'll be spending my money there in the future. Very disappointed that the bigger they got the poorer customer service became.

• Leon's Furniture Customer Care's Response · May 10, 2017

Hi Al, We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. Please let us investigate this issue further. Kindly, email your concern and order information to [protected]@leons.ca.
    Regards