Leon's Furnitureonline purchase for a tv

I will never buy online from leons. You should not either! Go to best buy or walmart.

I purchased a 58"samsung tv that was on black friday / cyber monday deal for $699. The purchase date was november 26th, and I bought it online at leons. Ca. (at the same day, the same model was on sale on walmart and bestbuy also) when I placed the order online, it said it will be available for pick-up at my desired location on november 28th. So I went ahead and paid for it. After I placed an order, there was no confirmation number or any tracking number. When november 28th came, I still did not hear anything from leons. But the next day, a customer rep called me to verify my order. She asked me couple of questions to verify my order and informed me that I will hear from a local store when the item is received from their headquater in toronto. So I waited, but still no tracking number or any sort of confirmation number. So I called the customer support at [protected]. The receptionist picked up the call and transferred the call, but then no one answered. This happened twice. I even left a message, but no one gave a call back to me.

Today (dec 5), I received an email from leons that my order was cancelled. The email doesn't say any reasoning. Only the subject of the email says"order leons-ww-13175 has been cancelled" and the body doesn't even have any contents.

I am very frustrated that now most of the good deals from black friday/ cyber monday are either gone or all sold out. I missed out a great opportunity because of leons unprofessional behaviour.

Da