Leon's Furniture / financing not explained
I was interested in a new living room set so decided to check out Leons. As part of the promotion they offered six months no interest. I never saw the point of deferring the inevitable payments but since there was to be no interest I agreed, intending to pay it off before the six months expired. When that time approached, I returned to their store to pay the bill only to find out that their policy is to hand all of these deferred payment plans to a third party credit card company. I collect aeroplan points but couldn't on this item because I found I owed not Leons but a credit card company which wouldn't accept a credit card payment. My beef is that I should have been told and therefore would have had the option and would have paid on the spot. It was a lie of omission on the part of the Leon's salesperson. I complained in an Email as on their website there is no mention of who the manager is, but the manager did get back to me but it was obvious his mission wasn't to make things right, but just explain that that's there policy - information that was shared six months too late to do me any good. I explained that Leons could pay off the credit card company and then I could pay them witth my credit card, but as I say it was obvious making things right wasn't important to them. "That would be impossible", the manager said. Then he said he would see what he could do and get back to me. It's now been two months and he hasn't gotten back to me yet. So now I have made it my mission to bad mouth Leons every chance I get. It's the least I can do, but at least the internet makes it easier and more effective.
More Leon's Furniture Complaints & Reviews
- Leon's Furniture - buyer beware with leons! 
- Leon's Furniture - never again will I deal with leon's! 
- Leon's Furniture - desjardin accord financing 
- Leon's Furniture - Canada - credit bureau report abuse 
- Leon's Furniture - extended warranty 
- Leon's Furniture - non communicating store
- Leon's Furniture - I am complaining about delivery man.
- Leon's Richmondhill Ontario Branch - damaged products, late delivery
- Leon’s Niagara on the lake - coach
- Leon's Furniture - maytag fridge and stove