Leon's Furniturecouch and loveseat

I purchased a couch and love seat seat from your company on August 19 2018. With in the first month the back of the couch broke. I called set up to have tech come out.

There were no clear expectations on how long I would have to wait or what was expected. I called the Store in late October a little frustrated because the repair was taking a long time with no communication. When I call Melissa informed me it could take up to 6 weeks to get parts, I was told this in mid November.

I called again to follow up because the six weeks had passed and I was informed I would not have a resolution until mid-December. I advised Melissa that this was not acceptable and to return the couch and love seat as it seems nobody is even acknowledging I have a broken living room set. Melissa then advised me she would have to speak with someone.

I was offered to pick out another couch set but no other sets are like the one I purchased, we specifically chose the set we did because it fully reclined. Melissa said she would have to speak again with the manager and she would call me back that was on November 16th. I had no response so I followed up again on November 21st . Melissa told me that they were able to locate a replacement couch but it was in Thunder Bay and it was heading to Scarborough. Melissa said that she would contact me by end of week to set up delivery arrangements. I did not receive a call. I had to follow up yet another time on November 26 only to be told that the couch is still sitting in Scarborough. I asked when it's approximate delivery date and I was informed at least another a couple of more weeks.

I went into the store on November 26th to see if there was another resolution that could be mutually agreed upon. Was told that she would have to speak with her manager and that she would get back to me in a few days. I followed up with Brtandon Store manager on 11/29/2018. He advised me that they will take the items back with a 20% restocking fee?

Br