Leon's Furniture / poor delivey service!
I also will never buy anything from Leon's Furniture again! I bought a five-piece bedroom suite and was initially going to pick it up. I put a down payment and within their 2 or 3 week deadline for paying the balance it was paid off. After discussing the amount of pieces we had bought we decided to get the furniture delivered. I phoned that in on the same day we paid off the balance. I agreed to have my furniture delivered on a certain day. Anyway on Thanksgiving Day I get a phone call from one of the reps and she asked when we were going to pick up our furniture. I proceeded to tell her they were going to deliver. She said she had no record of the delivery. She hung up and looked into it and she called back to tell me they couldn't deliver on the day we were suppose to and that we still owed $34.00 for delivery. I then told her I asked about that amount when I called to get it delivered and she told me then we did not owe anything. I told her to double check and she told me we did not owe. The manager called me back and admitted it was their mistake and again if we wanted we had to wait two more days to get it delivered and we still owed the $34.00. I said forget it I changed my mind about buying the furniture and went down there to get all $1,040.00 back. I will also tell all of my friends and relatives not to shop there.
Thanks for listening!!
More Leon's Furniture Complaints & Reviews
- Leon's Furniture - buyer beware with leons! 
- Leon's Furniture - never again will I deal with leon's! 
- Leon's Furniture - desjardin accord financing 
- Leon's Furniture - Canada - credit bureau report abuse 
- Leon's - extended warranty!
- Leons - Delivery of paid items
- Leons furniture - service/ organizational skills
- Leon's Furniture - mattress
- [Resolved] Leon's Furniture - sectional couch
- Leon's Furniture - lamp