Lennar Homes / Disappointing story!
Lennar homes: I purchased a home my closing date was Aug 28 2006 In October the door bell rang and i was served papers that i was being sued by a drywall company who did work in my house in July. Bear in mind I didn't live in my home until aug 28. This contractor put a lien on my home and is suing me for $1300. I called lennar for 4 weeks finally they said it was all taken care of and not to worry about anything. Five months later I came home from work Monday and there is new papers sitting on my counter. Yes another law suit and I found out Lennar never got the lien off of my property. I have many disappointing lennar stories and encouraging people to find a different builder.
More Lennar Homes Complaints & Reviews
- Lennar Homes - Poor construction and warranty policy 
- Lennar Homes - Shoddy Construction 
- Lennar Homes - Keeping Escrow Monies 
- Lennar Homes - Scam artists 
- Lennar Homes - Poor Quality of the House 
- Lennar Corporation - refund of deposit
- Lennar Corporation - purchasing a lennar home
- Lennar Corporation - I need my money back and my approval letter
- Lennar Corporation - home repair
- Lennar Corporation - lennar construction quality - 80+ construction defects and they just ignore homeowners