Lennar Corporation / home repair

1 San Antonio, TX, United States Review updated:

Hello,

I would like to file a complaint/request for repair regarding some items that were not properly done in my home when built. There is a hole in my roof! There are water stains in the garage, the wall needs to be removed and checked for mold. I'd like this documented and repaired prior to the expiration of my one year warranty.

I have reached out to the CM and our neighborhood Forman to assist with the repairs without a response. We also have several areas that have become separated at the drywall seams where continually enough shackled was not used to conceal the seam.

Please advise.

Tl
May 12, 2018

Comments

• As
      14th of Sep, 2018

Just moved into Oxford Square in August and many issues have not been resolved. Before settlement, they were eager to say that Lennar Customer Care would be able to help get things addressed quickly. Well this was not true, I have reached out to them on multiple occasions and no one has even responded to say they are working on it. This is very disappointing for a builder that I considered one of the best. We spend a lot of hard earned money to purchase a home, the least I expect from Lennar is for you to honor your word. If issues are not resolved soon, we will have to seek further action to help get things addressed.