Legal Zoom / Services Charge
Since registering a Trademark with Legalzoom, I have been getting hit with a $29.99 charge every month on the 13th since 2011. The description for the transactions are "services." I am a fairly cautious buyer and I KNOW I would not have signed up for something that is indefinitely recurring. The answer from Legalzoom will be something along the lines of "you must be getting charged for a service you were unaware you signed up for."
And that's precisely the point. Legalzoom isn't the only entity online pulling these underhanded tactics, but this is the latest scam I've been pulled into and I'm going to attempt asking for a refund for all these fraudulent charges (good luck to me). I know I'm not the only one getting sucked into these fraudulent charges. Class Action lawsuit, anyone?
More Legal Zoom Complaints & Reviews
- legal zoom .com - ineffective will 
- LegalZoom/Registered Agent - Unauthorized Charges to My Account 
- Legal Zoom - Worst company ever 
- Legalzoom - Business Pro Advantage Membership 
- Legalzoom.com - Incorrect Documents 
- Legalzoom.com - registered agent fees
- Legalzoom.com - nonprofit corporation
- Legalzoom - registered agent fee
- Legalzoom - registered agent scam; registered agent fees - unauthorized charges
- Legalzoom - registered agent