LBC Express / worst delivery system
My husband applied for his passport renewal at DFA Calasiao last October 20. We expected to receive his passport 2-3 days later since we paid for the express delivery that costs Php 1200 versus the regular rate of Php 900. November came and still with no sign of the passport. Sent an email query to your customer support and responded that I had an erroneous tracking number. Replied by sending the screen shot of the receipt itself and told the rep that I sent the correct tracking number the first time. I will attach the email trail later. If we had known that you'd provide us with the WORST delivery service, we should have opted to pay for the regular delivery instead of having it expedited. Nasayang ang pera namin. Napunta lang sa wala ang binayad namin. I should demand for a refund!
More LBC Express Complaints & Reviews
- LBC Express - delivery of item from shopee 
- LBC Express - please get in touch with us through our official customer care channels. 
- LBC Express - my son called me a liar 
- LBC Express - delay delivery of passport (tracking #: 179784127266, mary jane gaza)
- LBC Express - slow delivery and declaring refuse to accept by consignee 
- LBC Express - delivery
- LBC Express - lazada delivery no updates!
- LBC Express - courier
- LBC Express - lbc roosevelt quezon city branch
- LBC Express - late delivery