LBC Express / damaged products due to delayed delivery
This is to write a letter of complain on what happened to our products due to delayed delivery. Transaction Number is [protected]
On October 18, 2018 at around 4pm it was accepted at LBC-Berkeley Square, sent by Ma. Rose Angelica Manalastas. We availed the next day delivery for the products so we can get it the next day which is October 19, 2018 and was indicated in our receipt. We are expecting the product on the 19th because the cakes will be used in a special event on the 20th, however it was delivered on October 20th at around 3pm and the product (which is cake) has molds already and unpleasant smell. It will not happen if the product was delivered to us on the expected date of delivery which is 19th of October.
We are so disappointed on what happened because it was our first big event of our business.
We want to get back all the cost of the damage products for us to replace the orders of our customers as soon as possible.
Attached are the products with molds, valid IDs with signature, and receipt.
Please give us feedback within the day because our customers is waiting for the orders.
More LBC Express Complaints & Reviews
- LBC Express - delivery of item from shopee 
- LBC Express - please get in touch with us through our official customer care channels. 
- LBC Express - my son called me a liar 
- LBC Express - delay delivery of passport (tracking #: 179784127266, mary jane gaza)
- LBC Express - shipment issue 
- LBC Express - package was sent to the wrong address
- LBC Express - I am complaining about that 2pcs of t-shirt.
- LBC Express - mistake in the address, mistake in tel #
- LBC Express - bag shipment
- LBC Express - documents undelivered