LBC Express / cellphone and accessories

Pagadian City, Philippines

Ma'am/Sir,

Hi this is Karren Mindaros. I would like to rely my concern regarding my parcel. I am the receiver of the said parcel and the sender is Bonnievie Anne Delos Reyes. It contains 2 Iphone 5s and other phone accessories. It cost 15k if sumed up. The route is from SM North The Block, Quezon City LBC Branch going to Benigno, Pagadian City LBC Branch. It was accepted by the SM North The Block LBC Branch last May 6, 2017 around 4pm and as I tracked it down online on the same day 11:09 pm parcel was received at Central Exchange Hangar. It's the 10th day today and I was not able to receive the parcel still. I've been asking for updates since May 9 but the supervisor of SM North the Block LBC Branch keep on saying he already sent an email. The next day another email. Next day of that day, another email. The incident report should be taken seriously by to whom it concerns but it seems that they are not willing to help me with the situation. All of the customer complaints has lead times and that was quite long for a minor complaint. Yesterday, May 9, 2017 the supervisor informed my sender that my parcel was considered lost and ready for settlement. Wait up! What happen LBC? Is it unsafe to trust with your courier and personnels? You are ready for settlement, that's easy for you because we've been to lots of transactions with the branch kumbaga naging suki na at minimum lang ang dinedeclare nila na value para mas mababa ang mabayaran na freight cost. And now you are going to tell me I will be paid declared value with its freight cost over my 15k worth package? I am not going to accept any settlement. What I want is for you to look for my parcel and send it to me as soon as possible. You could have check the warehouse look for the cctv of the delivery hub para makita if who are the personnels segregating the parcels including mine. I really not felt that those people are really willing to help me with this one. May binigay na number ang supervisor na taga head office daw na pwede kausapin nang sender ko about my parcel. They are exchanging text messages already and I asked my sender for that head office personnel's number for me to personally talk with her. At nung tinawagan ko sya not yet saying na ako ang receiver nang katext nya sabi niya she is not connected with LBC Express. That was a bit confusing. I am asking for you to please help me with this. Here's the tracking number for your reference [protected]. Hoping for the soonest feedback with this.

Karren Mindaros