LBC Express / my son called me a liar

Nov.19 lbc team singapore pick up my package, they promise me that before christmas it would arrive in palawan phils. Upto now jan.7 no sign of my package. Inside was supposed to be my gifts and cloths for our 2 boys for christmas. Yesterday I called to check, then to my supprise my 7 year old son called me a big liar. My heart was broken I could not talk anymore. How could anyone pay the damage cause to me by this situation. I hope this would not happen to others. For lbc you say hari ng padala, please live up to your motto.

• Andrea29's Response, Dec 03, 2016

I complain my box i recieve yesterday binuksan nla kinuha lahat ng laman ngtira p n alam n d nla mppkinabngan pro halos lahat ninakaw ulti mo chocolate damit at sapatos ng anak q kramihan s list wala at kulang

• Allenjae Pascua's Response, May 04, 2017

bakit pinostpone yung delivery nung inorder ko sa lazada na bluetooth headset? may mali po ba? let me know po

• Allenjae Pascua's Response, May 06, 2017

so i ordered a s530 bluetooth earphones, i have read the product description on it and sa tingin ko maganda siya. so i just got it today pero nung ni unbox ko na nagcharge naman hanggang sa ma puno. pero nung bubuksan ko na, ayaw magbukas? bayuunnnn sirang item ba binibigay nang mga customer niyo? i am getting ready to replace this item, or much better kung irefund ko nalang. di na ko bibili dito

• Aldwin Jhonna Ramos's Response, May 28, 2017

hnd maaauz ang delivery!!!

• yhanz's Response, Jun 19, 2017

Content:
    Tentative released date:
    June 15 2017

Now june 19 2017 wala parin yung item (passport) ko please lang paki deliver na salamat...

Tracking no: 179820569031

Name
    Ryan d. ancheta

Contact #

Address:
    Unit 7 sampaloc st pagrai hills brgy mayamot antipolo city rizal province.

Please lbc paki ayos agad salamat...
    ...

• Yohji's Response, Jun 19, 2017

I still didnt rcve my shipment..i always track thru net but it seems they lost there way

• barth68's Response, Oct 22, 2017

It was said that the shipment to be delivered to me has an issue when I tracked it down on your website. Should I do something? I hope u can help with this as soon as possible. Thank you and more power!

• Karminadarwin's Response, Nov 11, 2017

I'm Emily Anni fromJolo sulu..I'm working here in Abu Dhabi..my contact number is 0529120979/0565824925...Darwinakarmi@yahoo.com...I need a immediately action about it...the things that they take clothes, chocolate, and shoes.they eat and return the wrapped inside

• zhari yan's Response, Feb 16, 2018

According to the tracking number i check o your website the parcel should be delivered within the day pero wala naman po dumating or even a call or text from the your local branch.. Please see this matter.. Thank you..

• mj elampari's Response, Apr 06, 2018

My name in my lazada account order is mj morano. I was expected that my order will arrived what happen?

• Yllas's Response, May 03, 2018

Disappointed about lbc delivery

• Pierre Montepalco's Response, May 03, 2018

2 times my order was postpone.

• Max19's Response, May 18, 2018

Please contact me with this no. 09120593315

• Esmayl Marie's Response, Jul 10, 2018

eh sabi ng kasama ko wala namang pumunta dito

• jarms's Response, Jul 16, 2018

Who the hell is Susan Ramos?!

• Jhon jhon's Response, Jul 18, 2018

What will happen next am i expecting deluvery

• Jhan Reena Reyes's Response, Jul 22, 2018

If you can't locate my address please contact me in this no. 09456992662. My tracking number is 173026500112. I live at 13 Quezon Blvd. Cebu City, my parcel arrived last July 20, 2018. I need now the package for some reasons, please help me to get my package on my hand. I am Jhan Reena A. Reyes.

• Erickson Zapata's Response, Aug 12, 2018

SSS contribution still not posted on SSS website for the month July to September...I pay my contribution JULY 27, 2018 at LBC Sandigan Branch My SSS NUMBER 34-2381167-9 I request to please follow up to sss to post my payment... my Cell Number 09279778059

• Erickson Zapata's Response, Aug 12, 2018

I PAY MY SSS CONTRIBUTION FOR THE MONTH of July to Septeber last july 27, 2018 but until now it's still not posted on SSS website...my SSS Number is 34-2381167-9 my Cell number 09279778059...please follow to sss if not posted i request to refund my payment..

• Erickson Zapata's Response, Aug 12, 2018

i pay my sss contribution for month of July to September last JUly 27, 2018 but it's still not posted on sss website my SSS number 34-2381167-9 my cell number 09279778059 i request to please follow up to sss to post my Contribution or I will refund My payment...

• Otirehsay Ehcak's Response, Sep 21, 2018

shipping issue with my delivery yesterday

• John Romeo Senosin Marcellana's Response, Sep 27, 2018

09301344437 please contact me where can i just pick up the package thanks

• Nabe padilla's Response, Dec 05, 2018

I need you immediate update thank you assap please

• Nabe padilla's Response, Dec 05, 2018

I need your immediate response assap please

I need your cooperation

• Fy Sah's Response, Dec 29, 2018

Pls do deliver my items, tracking no. 173087610130

Ar

Comments

• We
    LBC Express - ang tagal ideliver
    LBC cavite south deliver hub
    Philippines

Nung nag text sakin yung LBC nung January 13 na sabi nila ipapadala na daw nila ang order ko pero nag antay ako sa wala kase walang dumating kaya nung tinignan ko yung LBC tracking ang sabe pinostpone daw.. Ref#891010004118 ayan yung order ko.. Pakideliver po please..

LBC Express - iphone
    paranaque city
    Philippines

I sent iphone 5 last dec 15 from paranaque to bicol but up until now wala pa din yung package please do further action about it this is annoying!!tracking number 179913495671 been calling you for so many times but im not going anywhere! agent or any supervisor is not doing their job as well so i want you to send or forward the package right now!!!

•   1st of Sep, 2018
    LBC Express - cubes from puzzle supplied center
    Lapulapu city
    Philippines

I was expecting it to arrive Dec 27 but it says shipment issue, I would like to know what exactly happened and I hope it will arrive today.

• Kl
    LBC Express - passport delivery
    Philippines

The release of my passport is on dec 4. But until now there is no delivery and i cant track it on the internet. How it is can be?

• Ni
    LBC Express - undelivered package
    manila
    Philippines

my package is not yet arriving after 10 days. the fact that the sender and are both from manila disturbs ne more. 04328062SPFG dont even know where the package is

• Jh
    LBC Express - not delivered
    San Pedro
    California

Gud am san kopo pwede i pick up yung parcel po na hindi naideliver sa amin? Ito po tracking # 179916610276. Wala po kasi sa san pedro branch. Or may delivery po ba today?

LBC Express - broken package
    Passi City
    Philippines

Package containing 50 pcs eggs from Velez, Misamis going to Passi City, Iloilo.
    Upon receipt, they were wrapped in plastic and Passi branch filed a report saying it exudes bad odor..upon opening, the eggs were cracked..

• So
      1st of Sep, 2018
    LBC Express - shipment issue?
    Mindoro
    LBCexpress.com

I ordered in Lazada and as per email sent it was delivered in Pinamalayan Branch. According to the email there is a shipment issue, already input all the information including the address and contact number. It's been 6 days and my order was not yet delivered. How come? This is the tracking number: 771011073029

LBC Express - delayed
    Cebu
    Philippines

Hi good day complain ko lang po bat ang tagal ng deliver nyo. Expected delivered by yesterday but hanggang ngayon wla pa.Sunday pa lang is out of delivery but hanggang ngaun wla pa ung parcel ko. Ang lapit lang naman ng Toledo branch. Hindi nmn ata aabot yun ng isang araw para lang ma deliver.

• Ju
    LBC Express - Delivery

Please contact me #09494973378
    If you cant locate my address i've been waiting for so long to deliver my card tnx.

LBC Express - about the shipment from lazada
    lazada.com.ph

it says here that It gotten some shipment issue and I don't know why.. pls answer me why? I need those shipment tom.. tracking number is 791011256582

• Sh
    LBC Express - lost a lot of stuff
    Valparaiso
    Florida

we lost 1 mk bag, 4 rubber shoes, 4 cookies @ cream spread, 4 peanut butter, 4 spam, 4 sports bags, children clothes and a lot more

• Fr
      1st of Sep, 2018
    LBC Express - delay shipping!
    angeles city
    Philippines

one week out for delivery [censored] gang ngaun ung mga item ko wla p din kaya b this month madeliver? service [censored]!

• Go
    LBC Express - zeus mk-220 basic keyboard with ten multimedia function keys
    Cagayan de Oro City
    Philippines

November 11 ko po inorder yung item na yun . bali dalawa yun. mouse at tsaka tong keyboard. yung mouse 4 days palang dumating na kaagad. pero yung keyboard hindi parin . COD nman sila pareho . pa help nman kung dadating pa ba to ?

• Co
    LBC Express - 362007596055
    Philippines

What could be the issue? It supposed to be delivered yesterday December 18, 2017!

• Do
    LBC Express - delivery man

Track number 161795987031 linang araw ng hindi dunting sa bahay puro nlng Ready for delivery. Please expect delivery within the day. Thank youbpo

• Mj
      1st of Sep, 2018
    LBC Express - lazada h-944 leather design bluetooth wireless speaker (black)
    PASSI CITY
    Philippines

As per delivery date (expect delivery from Jan 17-20, 2018) i am expecting my order to be on time but as of Jan 20 per lbc tracking is was still at SF Iloilo since Jan 16?? How long will i be able to wait po ba? Will the item still be delivered to me or not?

• Ci
      1st of Sep, 2018
    LBC Express - I send a pair of shoe to my customer, until now havent received, by rights customer should received it jan 18 until now not yet received
    angeles city

sender name: tetchie tungol
    receiver name : barroga, leonardo
    address: phase 1 blk 6, lot 88 eastwind homes
    brgy sn isidro rodrigues rizal
    contact: 09195783560,
    please give me advice asap about my parcel, they need the item urgent.thank you, im looking for a quick response regarding this matter, thank you

• Ke
    LBC Express - shipment issue
    Philippines

January 17, 2018 update sa tracking ng package ko is Ready for delivery. Please expect delivery within the day.
    tapos nag update ulit na Shipment issue. Please get in touch with us through our official customer care channels.
    nag email po ako to clarify anong issue, pero until now wala pang reply.
    tracking number: 161815837416

• Ai
      2nd of Sep, 2018
    LBC Express - lbc express
    Valenzuela City
    Philippines

My package is failed to ship because my contact number is wrong and i think the rider didn't get to see my address correctly. My number is+639277490564

Tracking number: 1266 7101 7896