Lazy Boy Furniture / leather
I purchased an almost $3, 000 leather reclining sofa and chair & 1/2 from La Z Boy exactly a year ago. After 6 months there was noticeable wear and chaffing of the leather on the seat cushions. They came out and replaced the seats, then shortly after the seat started showing wear and chaffing on the chair (that was used less). They replaced that. Now it's about 6 months in, and it is starting to wear and chaff again. Bottom line: La Z Boy leather is no better and shows wear like I have had the pieces for 10 years or more within 6 months. I started complaining again recently because I have seen the Tech in my house; first to check the furniture then back out again to reinstall new seats: 4 times in the last year (more than I see some of my close relatives)! Buy a cheaper set than I did, may last longer than mine did from a company I would have thought had a high quality leather-was I wrong!
More Lazy Boy Furniture Complaints & Reviews
- Lazy Boy Furniture - poor quality/ mechanisims break 
- La-Z-y Boy Spas - don't stand behind warranties lazy on customer service and quality 
- lazyboy sofa and recliner - cheap fabric and mechanisms 
- Lazy Boy - warranty no good 
- La-Z-Boy - delivery charges 
- La-Z-Boy - lazy boy recliner latching device allows recliner to slip down when going back in it.
- La-Z-Boy - disputed account - sales bill #505214 - cust 146680
- La-Z-Boy - delivery
- La-Z-Boy - parts order
- La-Z-Boy - still have not received my couch after 13 weeks of waiting