Lazy Boy / no sales invoice
Lazy Boy Furniture Gallery, westside Albuquerque, NM. After three trips to the store, they still cannot produce an accurate, itemized sales invoice. They refuse to refund my money even though they cannot document what I have attempted to purchase. Whenever I go into the store, the person "who does that" is not working. I typically go on Sunday afternoon when I'm not at work during the week. I called today to try to fix the situation, but no managers are working. All my interactions with the sales and management team are either incomplete or inaccurate. Now they are falling back onto a no refund with special orders - but they can't get the paperwork correct and complete.
More Lazy Boy Complaints & Reviews
- Lazy Boy Furniture - poor quality/ mechanisims break 
- La-Z-y Boy Spas - don't stand behind warranties lazy on customer service and quality 
- lazyboy sofa and recliner - cheap fabric and mechanisms 
- Lazy Boy - warranty no good 
- La-Z-Boy - delivery charges 
- La-Z-Boy - still have not received my couch after 13 weeks of waiting
- La-Z-Boy - couch purchased september 2016 has metal flex issues with occasional use.
- La-Z-Boy - poor quality of the furniture and service
- Lazy Boy - item defects from delivery still not resolved
- La-Z-Boy - lazy boy leather recliner