Lazboy / nail or tack sticking out of armrest!
Purchased a reclining chair on October 3, 2007. Shortly thereafter noticed that a tack or nail was about to punch hole through arm rest. Called the store in November with no success. Emailed corporate office with no success. Left message for store manager with no success. Spoke to their customer service who promised follow-up with no success. Called the store today, January 12 and advised them to come and pick up their chair... You can guess what they told me. They told me that the service technician would call today... heard that before. Bottom line is do not ever buy anything from this fly by night organization!
I should have checked out the complaint blogs. Had I done my homework I would not be in this situation.
More Lazboy Complaints & Reviews
- Lazy Boy Furniture - poor quality/ mechanisims break 
- La-Z-y Boy Spas - don't stand behind warranties lazy on customer service and quality 
- lazyboy sofa and recliner - cheap fabric and mechanisms 
- Lazy Boy - warranty no good 
- La-Z-Boy - delivery charges 
- LazyBoy - recliners
- Lazy Boy Service - fortune sofa
- La-Z-Boy - power recline xr/rocker recliner
- La-Z-Boy - la-z-boy recliner - will not honor warranty
- La-Z-Boy - customer complaint about sales/store manager