La-Z-Boy / warranty service

1 United States

I called them to schedule a service on Saturday Jan 19th 2019. I received a confirmation voicemail that the technician would arrive on Jan 19th between 4:15-6:15 PM. They never come. I don't receive a call letting me know they're not coming. I call the following morning for some sort of explanation and all Mackenzie (the rep) could tell me was that she didn't have any information on why no one showed up. How convenient! Now I have to wait 3 weeks before anyone else can show up. Unacceptable customer service.

• Updated by L1234567, Jan 20, 2019

I called them to schedule a service on Saturday Jan 19th 2019. I received a confirmation voicemail that the technician would arrive on Jan 19th between 4:15-6:15 PM. They never came. I don’t receive a call letting me know they’re not coming. I call the following morning for some sort of explanation and all Mackenzie (the rep) could tell me was that she didn’t have any information on why no one showed up. How convenient! Now I have to wait 3 weeks before anyone else can show up. Unacceptable customer service.

L1