La-Z-Boy / parts order
over 2 months ago I ordered and was billed for a motor for my recliner. After several calls and emails (again 2.5 months later) I finally received my part.
Customer service in Charlotte is terrible and calling corporate office doesn't do any good either. They provide very good "lip service" but, no one in this organization does what they say they will do. When they say they "call you back", don't look for it to happen. I got one call back from them with a promise of a return call with an update and, NEVER received it from anyone.
for La Z Boy to be such a large organization, they sure have no idea of how to take care of customers.
This has pushed me away from purchasing this product line again in the future.
More La-Z-Boy Complaints & Reviews
- Lazy Boy Furniture - poor quality/ mechanisims break 
- La-Z-y Boy Spas - don't stand behind warranties lazy on customer service and quality 
- lazyboy sofa and recliner - cheap fabric and mechanisms 
- Lazy Boy - warranty no good 
- La-Z-Boy - delivery charges 
- La-Z-Boy - still have not received my couch after 13 weeks of waiting
- La-Z-Boy - couch purchased september 2016 has metal flex issues with occasional use.
- La-Z-Boy - poor quality of the furniture and service
- Lazy Boy - item defects from delivery still not resolved
- La-Z-Boy - lazy boy leather recliner