La-Z-Boy / parts order
over 2 months ago I ordered and was billed for a motor for my recliner. After several calls and emails (again 2.5 months later) I finally received my part.
Customer service in Charlotte is terrible and calling corporate office doesn't do any good either. They provide very good "lip service" but, no one in this organization does what they say they will do. When they say they "call you back", don't look for it to happen. I got one call back from them with a promise of a return call with an update and, NEVER received it from anyone.
for La Z Boy to be such a large organization, they sure have no idea of how to take care of customers.
This has pushed me away from purchasing this product line again in the future.
More La-Z-Boy Complaints & Reviews
- Lazy Boy Furniture - poor quality/ mechanisims break 
- La-Z-y Boy Spas - don't stand behind warranties lazy on customer service and quality 
- lazyboy sofa and recliner - cheap fabric and mechanisms 
- Lazy Boy - warranty no good 
- La-Z-Boy - delivery charges 
- La-Z-Boy - deceptive advertising relating to leather colors
- La-Z-Boy - lazy boy recliner latching device allows recliner to slip down when going back in it.
- La-Z-Boy - disputed account - sales bill #505214 - cust 146680
- La-Z-Boy - delivery
- La-Z-Boy - still have not received my couch after 13 weeks of waiting