La-Z-Boy / delivery charges
I purchased a recliner from our local store in North Aurora and was told the delivery charge would be $59.99. After a discussion with my husband he said he would pick it up. I called and was told I would have to go to the Bolingbrook store which is not real close to our home to pick it up or pay a $35 charge to pick it up at our local store. Who delivers the chairs to the local store? Why should customer have to pay to pick up locally? What a rip. This is my last purchase from LazBoy.
More La-Z-Boy Complaints & Reviews
- Lazy Boy Furniture - poor quality/ mechanisims break 
- La-Z-y Boy Spas - don't stand behind warranties lazy on customer service and quality 
- lazyboy sofa and recliner - cheap fabric and mechanisms 
- Lazy Boy - warranty no good 
- La-Z-Boy North East Distribution Center - bad business 
- La-Z-Boy - parts order
- La-Z-Boy - still have not received my couch after 13 weeks of waiting
- La-Z-Boy - couch purchased september 2016 has metal flex issues with occasional use.
- La-Z-Boy - poor quality of the furniture and service
- Lazy Boy - item defects from delivery still not resolved