La Quinta Inns & Suites / incomplete dental crown service since 11/2009

1 La Quinta, CA, United States Review updated:

I'm 42yrs and have had only one composite/filling in my life. Since my visit to this Dental office I use to have all of my real teeth.

I've been in a temporary crown since 10/28/2009, temporary crown number three since 12/9/2009.

The first permanent crown was sent back for lab work to be redone, per the Dentist, lab work was poorly done.

The second permanent crown was sent back for lab work to be redone again, per the Dentist lab work not good.

I was told that the 2nd permanent crown would be back in a week since they were going to put a rush on it. A week went by, two weeks went by, I called this office and left messages. Nobody calls back, no follow-up.

3 weeks gone by, Finally someone from La Quinta Dental office calls me, but is only calling to confirm my kids appointments and mentions nothing about completing crown services.

I spent Thanksgiving & Christmas with a loose temporary crown. And yes, the dental office knew about the loose cap.

I did not return to complete the crown service with this Dental office. I've been waiting for a reimbursement since and it would take 5 to 10 business days.

Since January 13, 2010, I have not received any correspondence from either the Dental office or Bright Now Dental Corporate office regarding a reimbursement.

Te

Comments

• Ka
      7th of Mar, 2011

The same thing happened to me. I went to Bright Now Dental in Tampa, Fla. I supposedly needed four teeth crowned. I went in five times and each time was in the chair for up 4 hours at a time. They never could get the crowns seated and I have been in temporary crowns for 2 years. I went to another location and was just given the run around run again. I have an abscess, and they wouldn't even give me a prescription for an antibiotic. Bright now has placed my life in danger. The office manager at the Waters location convolutes and distortes the truth and charts.
    Be very careful going to this Dental group.