La Quinta Inns & Suites / incomplete dental crown service since 11/2009
I'm 42yrs and have had only one composite/filling in my life. Since my visit to this Dental office I use to have all of my real teeth.
I've been in a temporary crown since 10/28/2009, temporary crown number three since 12/9/2009.
The first permanent crown was sent back for lab work to be redone, per the Dentist, lab work was poorly done.
The second permanent crown was sent back for lab work to be redone again, per the Dentist lab work not good.
I was told that the 2nd permanent crown would be back in a week since they were going to put a rush on it. A week went by, two weeks went by, I called this office and left messages. Nobody calls back, no follow-up.
3 weeks gone by, Finally someone from La Quinta Dental office calls me, but is only calling to confirm my kids appointments and mentions nothing about completing crown services.
I spent Thanksgiving & Christmas with a loose temporary crown. And yes, the dental office knew about the loose cap.
I did not return to complete the crown service with this Dental office. I've been waiting for a reimbursement since and it would take 5 to 10 business days.
Since January 13, 2010, I have not received any correspondence from either the Dental office or Bright Now Dental Corporate office regarding a reimbursement.
More La Quinta Inns & Suites Complaints & Reviews
- La Quinta Inns & Suites - charged twice 
- La Quinta Inns & Suites - hold on debit card
- La Quinta Inns & Suites - overcharged 
- La Quinta Inns & Suites - didn't honor long-standing reservations 
- La Quinta Inns & Suites - sucks money 
- La Quinta Inns & Suites - hotel room and hotel
- La Quinta Inns & Suites - use of styrofoam products
- La Quinta Inns & Suites - reservation policy
- La Quinta Inns & Suites - management
- La Quinta Inns & Suites - air conditioner/heater blew out in the early morning