La Quinta Inns & Suites / very unprofessional and rude service

What ever happened to the customer is always right? I recently stayed at the Laquinta in of Crossville and was very disappointed. The indian lady who waited on me was not very professional and or friendly to me or anyone in my party. I had been quoted a rate only to arrive at this hotel and find out that they had increased it by 10 dollars, had me booked into a king room after I had specifically asked for a double due to the amount of people in my party and then wanted to charge me 10 dollars for a rollaway after it was their mistake I had the wrong type room. I couldn't believe the way she talked to me in front of the other people waiting to check in. I will never return to this hotel and do not recommend this hotel to anyone... She was more worried about making that 10 dollars back then keeping a customer. So if your thinking about staying in Crossville Tennessee think twice before booking at laquinta unless you want to deal with the rudeness of someone who is obviously hurting for money more than the rest of us.

Comments

2nd of Jun, 2007

Thank you, was on my way to Tennessee to play some golf and had considered this hotel, guess I will stay elsewhere I deal with too many rude people everyday hoping I could stay away from this on vacation. I will help spread the word once again thanks.

Chad

• Ot
      24th of Dec, 2007

Was the Pakistani's surname "Patel" by any chance?

I stayed at a motel near Winchester, TN, that advertised "free continental breakfast" on Interstate billboards. The room had cockroaches, there was a cigarette butt floating in the toilet beneath the "sanitized" paper strip, and the decor was blue shag carpet, green bedspread, pink curtains, and orange wall paper. We moved to another room that was more suitable but we slept atop the bed on a ground tarp in our sleeping bags. We figured the shower probably wasn't any worse than a public shower at a camp ground. Then we got the "continental breakfast": it was a sample cup of orange juice with a tiny powdered sugar donut (the kind that's sold in vending machines 6 to a pack for fifty cents) handed to us through the night box after a ten minute wait - no 2ds. The owner was present and he was a member of the infamous "Patel" network. Their business plan seems to be: buy a going concern and run it into the ground. So far it's a resounding success! We enjoyed our trip through the Russell Stover candy outlet and had a good hot breakfast at a nearby restaurant run by locals that know how to serve biscuits and gravy.

• Mr
      29th of Jul, 2016

When calling the 1888 gold number we encounter poor customer service and attitude issues when speaking to the afro American reps that work there. They are not helpful and want to quickly end the call. I have encountered this so often that I now hang up until I can reach someone who doesn't sound Afro American.

• Cu
      29th of Jul, 2016

Maybe they have a problem with your white racist attitude