La Quinta Inns & Suites / very unprofessional and rude service
What ever happened to the customer is always right? I recently stayed at the Laquinta in of Crossville and was very disappointed. The indian lady who waited on me was not very professional and or friendly to me or anyone in my party. I had been quoted a rate only to arrive at this hotel and find out that they had increased it by 10 dollars, had me booked into a king room after I had specifically asked for a double due to the amount of people in my party and then wanted to charge me 10 dollars for a rollaway after it was their mistake I had the wrong type room. I couldn't believe the way she talked to me in front of the other people waiting to check in. I will never return to this hotel and do not recommend this hotel to anyone... She was more worried about making that 10 dollars back then keeping a customer. So if your thinking about staying in Crossville Tennessee think twice before booking at laquinta unless you want to deal with the rudeness of someone who is obviously hurting for money more than the rest of us.
More La Quinta Inns & Suites Complaints & Reviews
- La Quinta Inns & Suites - charged twice 
- La Quinta Inns & Suites - hold on debit card
- La Quinta Inns & Suites - incomplete dental crown service since 11/2009 
- La Quinta Inns & Suites - overcharged 
- La Quinta Inns & Suites - didn't honor long-standing reservations 
- La Quinta Inns & Suites - Rewards Member
- La Quinta Inn and Suites Little Rock Arkansas - overcharged payment
- La Quinta Inns & Suites - the service that I received after my stay at la quinta.
- La Quinta Inns & Suites - safety and security
- La Quinta Inns & Suites - service