LA Fitness International / personal training

1 Glendale, AZ, United States

I was told when I signed up that I could essentially pause the payment or change the due date at any given time. I was in the hospital so I tried to call in enough time (little over a week) prior to payment coming out for both the gym and training sessions. 2 days later I still had not received a response to my messages so I called yet again and got to speak to the manager who seemed to be annoyed by my request. She blatantly lied about my contract stating that I must give 10 days to make any change. This is NO WHERE in the contract per my attorney and several others I've had read it just to make sure. I have been very sick and lost work. She refused to help me and it caused quite the disaster because she was to lazy to be bothered. I have since been unable to use any training sessions due to the difficulty and pain required to use my hands and I was informed by my trainer that unless I pay half which is over 2K there is nothing they will do about the membership. My health issues are severe and making life complicated as a single mother and I have to deal with LA fitness who blew a bunch of smoke up my rear to get me to sign. Its my fault for not having a magnifying glass to read all the pages but I suppose I expected honesty and what I got was a bunch a lying sales people just looking to make money. Very Sad . I wouldn't recommend LA fitness to anyone for any reason whatsoever. Your cheats. So now Im not exactly sure what to do. Ive paid 2 months since then knowing I cant go. Its killing us financially.

Ae