Kroger / hiring illegals!
I'm tired of going into this Kroger store and trying to communicate with hispanic non english speaking employees. If they are from a different country and can't speak english in the USA are they here legally and how can they work without a ss #? When I asked an employee about this problem I was then told that 1 was a co-managers neighbor and he got her the job and was very protective of her and I then found out that this non-english speaking employee makes more than 8.00 hourly wages! I know for a fact that there are american employees there not being paid this much! what an insult! I then noticed that there seems to be an awful lot of hispanic managers in this store alone and was wondering if they are basically promoting hispanic people over other races on purpose? Hispanics helping "their own kind" I won't be shopping at that Kroger store anymore just so you know.
More Kroger Complaints & Reviews
- Kroger - return policy 
- Kroger - fired unjustly 
- Kroger - employee complaint 
- Kroger Grocery Store - poor customer service! 
- Kroger - slow cashiers & annoying baggers 
- Kroger - Springdale Milk
- Kroger - Wait at Customer Service counter in Humble, TX Kroger, to solve cashier mistake
- Kroger - Kroger Deli at Kroger store on Kercheval St. in Grosse Pointe, MI
- Kroger - the whole store
- Kroger - clicklist