Kraft Hot Barbecue Sauce / sauce taste like hot sauce

1 lufkin, TX, United States Review updated:

Hello,
I must say I am disappointed with Kraft Hot Barbecue Sauce. A couple of years ago, this was the best barbecue sauce. People would always ask me what kind of sauce I use, I would gladly say the best, Kraft hot. Now, I am disappointed because this product no longer have the great flavor it once had; now this product taste like Hot Sauce. I found a bottle of Hot Barbecue sauce I had approximately two years ago, the thickness and flavor is amazing.

I would like to know if there is anyway possible you guys could return to the old recipe for Kraft Hot barbecue sauce?

Dispointed in Lufkin texas,

bobbie adams

Comments

• Bo
      3rd of Feb, 2010

sorry for the misspelling of disappointed.

• Cr
      29th of Nov, 2011

Kraft has changed the formula. It is similar, but not the same.The older version has a red label, the new one a white label. The old was superior to the new in all ways. If I had known this was coming, I would hace bought 100 bottles and stored them.

Craig Newman

• Cr
      29th of Nov, 2011

Kraft changed their fromula, for the worse. The old style came with a red label, the new one with a white label. The new version is just not as good as the old one. This is a real shame. If I had known this was coming, I would have stocked 100 bottles of the original.

Craig Newman