Having problems with Kraft Heinz?

Kraft Heinz Customer Service Contacts

+1 800 543 5335 (United States)
801 Waukegan Road
Glenview, Illinois

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Kraft Heinz Customer Service. Initial Kraft Heinz complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Kraft Heinz above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Kraft Heinz. Discuss the issues you have had with Kraft Heinz and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Kraft HeinzSuspicious email

Hello good day. Im jeff. Actually i dont have any complain on this company. I just want to ask and verify thrse photo that i will send are legit or fake. Im really serious in finding a job but i dont know if this is legit or fake. Hopefully you can clarify this to me. Please help me. Thank you
Ps. Please send an email of any feedback about this issue.
[protected]@gmail.com

Kraft HeinzKraft Jet-Puffed Marshmallow 24oz bag

On 1/3/2021 I went to Walmart and bought a bag of Marshmallows for our family annual backyard roasting crafts.. it was postponed so When I look at them today they are wet looking sticky and yellowish the date says 21 October 2020 KE 18:20 3 B so they were out dated!! My name is Samantha Buckner and my address is - 1920 W Tarrant Rd Apt31B, Grand Prairie TX 75050 I bought the product from Walmart 2650 State Hwy 161 Grand Prairie, Texas

Kraft Jet-Puffed Marshmallow 24oz bag

Kraft HeinzForeign substance found in Cream of Mushroom soup.

I am writing this on behalf of my elderly mother. Soup was bought at Sainsbury, Pocklington. While eating the soup from a mug, she came upon some "organic" substance that she says tasted like chicken. I looked at the substance and could not identify what it might be. My mother did not become ill after consuming a part of the above. She ate the soup 2 days ago. We have the tin and unknown contents kept in the fridge.

My name is John Marshall. My mother's name is Marjorie Marshall.

Kraft HeinzHeinz beans in a rich tomato sauce

19/12/2020
        I opened a multipack of 4 x 415g cans of Heinz baked beans and noticed a small dent to the top edge of the can and a small juice stain on the lid (see photo1)
        I removed the lid and the contents looked fine until I poured them into a saucepan when a large 'mass' came out of the bottom of the can. (see photos 2 & 3) It was pink on one side and mottled with dark grey on the other side.
        I have no idea what it was but I have never seen anything like it before.
        We have used these product for years without any problem but this did upset my wife and put us off for the future.
        The multi pack was purchased from our local Asda supermarket.
        Contact details:
        e-mail: [protected]@hotmail.co.uk
        Tel: [protected]

Kraft HeinzPhila Cream Cheese

I recently purchased two double packs of cream cheese. Upon opening the first package of the double pack i noticed that the texture was as if i had left it out and it got mushey almost like the whipped version which i dont like. the same thing happened with the second pack, also, it was almost grainy instead of smooth. Did you change your formula, if so, i will be looking for a replacement.

Kraft HeinzPhiladelphia cream cheese

Opened a new package this morning and there is what appears to be mold on the product. This is disgusting and very unappetizing.
            As the picture shows, the date on the package is 02 FEB 21. The package was not previously opened, and the seal seemed to be intact.
            We threw the product away as I could not tell how contaminated the rest of the block was.
            I am hoping that this does not become a common occurrence or I may need to find a different brand of cream cheese.
            Very disappointing, I always reach for the Philly.
            I would like a refund for my purchase, as I bought this product in good faith intending to use at our home.

Philadelphia cream cheese

Kraft HeinzPeanut butter

I opened jar and the foil covering peanut butter did not stretch to all areas. It looks like something from factory and not tampered. Still was not complete seal, had to throw away

Peanut butter
              Peanut butter

Kraft HeinzMac n cheese

I went to cook the Kraft Mac n cheese for dinner, I put it in the water, I thought I was crazy, but there was what looked to be like dead maggots. There was a lot of them. I got this box of Mac n cheese this year in 2020 and I looked and people say the shelf life is good after a few years. The box was sealed, so I'm just grossed out. I also saw somebody else say there was maggots in their Mac n cheese this month in 2020 as well. Weird!

Mac n cheese
                Mac n cheese

Kraft HeinzSmart ones homestyle turkey breast with stuffing

Picture on the box is not what is inside. It shows separate turkey, stuffing & vegetables.
                  Inside, everything is stirred up together.
                  There's too much black pepper.
                  Salt & pepper are the most commonly available seasonings, so we can always add more. Too much and the food is ruined .
                  Please switch the serving dish from plastic to paper.
                  Thank-you.

Kraft HeinzDinner original

September 23, 2020
                    Kraft dinner was always a staple in our home when we didn't have time for a full cooked dinner. I have noticed over the past few months that every time I cook the noodles they go soggy and sticky. I've tried to not cook them as much as is in the instructions, but they still are not up to par. I just cooked some today for lunch, and there was so much starch when I drained the noodles, I had to bathe them in water to get it all off. This product was never like this before; have you changed something? I bought 6 packages in my last grocery order, and now wish I had purchased a competitor's product. I don't have my receipt anymore, so a refund is likely out of the question, but felt I had to advise.
                    Susan Rawlins

Sep 08, 2020

Kraft Heinz — Maxwell house french vanilla instant decaf coffee

For years for breakfast I have eaten peanut butter toast and a cup of maxwell house coffee. For several week...

Kraft HeinzMiracle whip

Hello
                      I just opened an 890ml jar of miracle whip with an exp date October 21 2020 upc# [protected]
                      Bought from No Frills Port Dover on a couple weeks ago .
                      When we opened it it was not spreadable as we have become used to over the years, was very much a liquid, not spreadable.
                      Have you changed the recipe?
                      Not happy in Port Dover.
                      Sorry we didn't keep receipt, would appreciate a full refund, around $5.00 please.
                      Merritt Walker
                      3-418 Nelson Street West
                      Port Dover on
                      N0A 1 N4
                      [protected]

Kraft HeinzKool-aid jammers

I was having my provider help me with my groceries to come to find that one of the pouches was empty. I'm on a fixed budget and dont like getting less than what I pay for. I'm a loyal customer since I can remember. How can we fix this?

Kool-aid jammers
                        Kool-aid jammers

Kraft HeinzKraft dinner

being a kraft dinner eater most of my adult life it has been like a treat to look forward to, but have you changed something in the recipe because the last few times i have ate it, it has tasted different thinking it was just me let it go but had some again with my wife and we both agree to be quite blunt it tastes horrid . I'm sorry but to let you know it will be the last KD in our cupboard and apparently we have family members and friends that feel the same.Sometimes things are best left alone change is not always for the better!!

Kraft HeinzMinute tapioca

I can't find a box of Minute Tapioca anywhere. Did you stop making it? I even tried Amazon and they are out and "don't know when or if they will have it in stock" Safeway is out, Walmart is out and so are the independant stores.

I live in Longview, WA. Please tell me where I can find my favorite tapioca. I have used Minute tapioca for over 50 years!
                            Thank you for your help.

Nancy Arnett
                            June 16, 2020

Kraft HeinzJet puffed marshmallows

ups code no00699 00327 exp. date 9/16/20
                              mfg no [protected]

Bought 2 bags, 24 oz each a week ago. They are very sticky, I one cmes out is not whole or stuck to another. I can shake the open bag upside down and
                              nothing will fall out. I thought you made the best marshmallows until now.

I have marsmallows, at a picnic, sitin the sun not get all sticky. were
                              they dusted.

Apr 16, 2020

Kraft Heinz — No customer support - Wyler Mrs. Grass

I attempted to provide feedback/request support via the Heinz Customer Help.com portal. I filled out the...

Kraft HeinzMain Street Kitchen

Purchased two Main Street Kitchen frozen entrees. Tried to eat one of them today for lunch. It's the Creamy Chicken Rigatoni. It was quite possibly one of the worst things I've ever tried to eat. After 3-4 small bites, I threw it away. Chicken pieces were gray, broccoli was almost all stems and the pasta and sauce had almost no flavor. It was truly awful. I don't look forward to trying the second one that I bought.

Kraft HeinzBreakstone's, cottage doubles

I have really enjoyed the cottage doubles especially to bring to work. Unfortunately the amount of fruit in it is very sparse. It seems to be getting less and less with each purchase. The joy is gone. Please fill up the little side cup to the top. Do not be so cheap. I'll be waiting for the improvement. I have been purchasing these since I first found them and would like to enjoy them again.

Kraft HeinzStove top stuffing mix

I have purchased both the chicken and the turkey Stove Top stuffing mix. Not having used it for awhile, I again prepared a box of the turkey stuffing. We really like it, with one exception:
                                    One ingredient NEVER is tender - it may be dried celery, but I am unsure.
                                    We have to pick it out of the prepared stuffing, as it is inedible! It could be misidentified as a piece of tough green grass!
                                    Can you PLEASE discontinue using it - we would be happy with the mix without having to discard this every time we have the stuffing!!