Having problems with Kraft Heinz?

Kraft Heinz reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Jun 18, 2008. The latest review Only Peanuts SMOOTH All Natural peanut butter750g was posted on Apr 7, 2021. The latest complaint vomiting was resolved on Jan 06, 2014. Kraft Heinz has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 737 reviews. Kraft Heinz has resolved 23 complaints.

Kraft Heinz Customer Service Contacts

+1 800 543 5335 (United States)
801 Waukegan Road
Glenview, Illinois

Kraft Heinz Complaints & Reviews

Kraft HeinzOnly Peanuts SMOOTH All Natural peanut butter750g

March 2021 purchased this jar. It states ''smooth'' but it is NOT it has total bits of peanuts in it, I want smooth as the label says, but not true. I cannot have any kind of small nut pieces in my diet due to a health condition, I cannot have any seeds or nuts that are in any foods. Your product is full of small bits of nuts. So I purchased this and can't eat it. During the pandemic supplies are limited and now I have to make arrangements to purchase another, and it's not easy and I am without peanut butter which I rely on for my protein. Basically I lost money and the product I need. So for health reasons, either make it smooth or take that ''smooth'' of the label. FOR HEALTH REASONS. Thank you for listening. R.M. Muli abc.[protected]@ymail.com.

Kraft HeinzKraft original mayonnaise

Bought pint jar February 2021. Lid says mfd June 2020, expires June 2021. Label (stuck on) says imported to India Nov 2020. Jar had plastic around lid but NOT vaccuum sealed. Taste is "off". I also bought 3 other jars last year and had same issue. Mayo went bad in jars because it is actually not canned! Label of jar says distributed by GSA Corp Malaysia.

Kraft original mayonnaise
    Kraft original mayonnaise

Kraft HeinzPasta with swedish meatballs

Well, I have been purchasing this item for some time. The photo on the box shows a dish of pasta with *five* meatballs. Hmm. I rarely get *five* meatballs, never have gotten six, usually four. But my last purchase gave me only *three*!!! So, I figured i'd been effed again big time. You really need to do something to improve your image... Or change your image to show three or four flippin' meatballs on the package.

You are losing me as a customer.

What have you got?

Kraft HeinzOreo Cookies 'n Creme pudding

I love all of your products and I am not asking for anything. I just think should know a small mistake happened. For a treat I bought a package of Cookies 'n Creme pudding. It is my favorite pudding (I also love the butterscotch) and I get a package of it at least once a month.
        This one is different from the others that I have had. There is nothing that looks or tastes like Oreos in it. Just white pudding. It is still very tasty and it turned out exactly like the others I have had, it just didn't get any Oreo bits in it.
        As I said, I am not asking for anything, just think you should know about it.
        Ray

Kraft CanadaKraft dinner

The expiry date on this box was 17 Jul 23, I made up the noodles, when I opened the pkg. of cheese, it looked burnt, I used it anyway thinking it was maybe something new, but it was terrible, and the smell it gave off is gross!, it's still in the air.
          I have the box and the empty pkg. from the cheese mix.
          In all the years of making untold boxes of Kraft dinner, this has NEVER happened before.
          Plse advise

Purchased product "original recipe" with 2 pouches. 4.5 oz size
            [protected]
            Code 12 jan 2022 17:49 DB01

Package DID NOT contain 2 pouches. Only ONE pouch was found in package

Requesting refund. Actual purchase price unknown. Coupon for replacement product would be acceptable

Coupon for replacement product would be acceptable. email = [protected]@yahoo.com2

Kraft HeinzKraft smooth peanut butter

Something off this time with the peanut butter
              Almost like they changed the peanuts or over roasted them it even has a different smell

I'm not impressed to what they did with my favourite peanut butter

It just didn't taste right
              I really hope they didn't change the recipe
              Because if they did I won't be buying it anymore
              Could Possibly just be a bad batch ??

Kraft HeinzKool aid

I want to complain about several pack of Kool Aid, I got ready to mix it and it was hard like a lot of ball up cookies, like it had been when or something. I have been buying Kool aid for over 25 yrs so, There is not much more to say, I will continue to buy, hopefully not to run in to this again, Thank you for letting me send you the issue I was having at the times

Kraft Heinzlunchables shortages in product

my husband and I like lunchables for a quick small lunch, however the last 4 that we have eaten were short on meats and cheese, the last 3 I have had were short 1-2 pieces of meat and 1-2 pieces of cheese per lunchable, same with my husband.. this is not acceptable, the cheese is getting so thin its hard to separate without it ending up in pieces

the dates would be feb 25, 27, 28, mar 1

Kraft HeinzMaxwell house Keurig

Bought the zero waste and the pods have been exploding. Paid 14 for this box. Best before 2021 Nov [protected] at 15:56 xxc. Everyone explodes out of the bottom. This is not the first box. Purchased from Walmart london. email address is [protected]@hotmail.ca please respond as soon as you can. Not happy with this product. Great coffee but weak packaging.

Maxwell house Keurig

Kraft HeinzDead meal worms in sealed, non expired box

2/17/21. Got hungry last night, so I decided to make some Mac & cheese for a quick meal. I open the box up, pull out the cheese packet...and there's what looks to be a dead meal worm and some kind of webbing on it and the other side of the packet. I just bought the box the week prior. I'm in a snow storm and unable to leave the house for the next few days. I bought the product for its simplicity and shelf life. Instead I got worms/larvae. I'm disgusted. Where are the standards? This was a sealed box that didn't expire for months. Now I'm wondering whether or not I've accidentally eaten some in the past few days. It's revolting.

Dead meal worms in sealed, non expired box

Kraft Heinz Foods CompanyShake n bake bbq season coating mix

FEB 15, 2021
                        Complaint : Shake N Bake Box only had 1 (one) pouch of mix in it.

Approximate timeframe purchased: about December 2020 to January 2021.
                        BOX UPC: [protected] Dates: 04 May 2022 06:55 DB02
                        SIDEWAYS #: [protected]
                        POUCH #: 3q0315 d606

Opened box on February 13, 2021. only 1 pouch in box!
                        I have attached photo's of the box and the only pouch in the box.

Sally Mayrhofer
                        PO Box 3032
                        Riceville, TN 37370
                        [protected]

Shake n bake bbq season coating mix
                        Shake n bake bbq season coating mix

Kraft HeinzShake and Bake

I bought Shake and Bake for chicken (crispy southern fried). I went to make it lastnight and I opened the box and I don't believe the box was opened but when I pulled out the packet there was scribbling on it and the packet was opened on one side. After looking at it closer I see that this packet was 2 pieces like someone had taken two packets and glued them together. I looked inside and it wasn't even the correct shake and bake mix - this one smells like dill. I opened the other packet that was not tampered with and it was the same mixture.

Kraft HeinzYour commercials

Please !, Please!!, get rid of that commercial where this disrespectful child tells her mom that she will sleep at the table before she eat her vegetables.
                            You may say or think that ''OH! it, s just a commercial, but I say to most hard working parents in America and aboard, that child is very nasty!!, and it gives bravery to other disobedient kids, who, s parents are giving their all to take care of them
                            Don, t put it in children, s heads that the only way to eat their vegetables is with cheeze on it, that, s crazy. The parents may not have cheeze for every meal.
                            I am only one person with one complaint, but you can bet that there are millions of other parents who just HATE THAT Commercial!! I know I do!!!.

B. Bacon
                            STAY SAFE!!
                            GOD BLESS!!!

Kraft HeinzSuspicious email

Hello good day. Im jeff. Actually i dont have any complain on this company. I just want to ask and verify thrse photo that i will send are legit or fake. Im really serious in finding a job but i dont know if this is legit or fake. Hopefully you can clarify this to me. Please help me. Thank you
                              Ps. Please send an email of any feedback about this issue.
                              [protected]@gmail.com

Kraft HeinzKraft jet-puffed marshmallow 24oz bag

On 1/3/2021 I went to walmart and bought a bag of marshmallows for our family annual backyard roasting crafts.. It was postponed so when I look at them today they are wet looking sticky and yellowish the date says 21 october 2020 ke 18:20 3 b so they were out dated!! My name is samantha buckner and my address is - 1920 w tarrant rd apt31b, grand prairie tx 75050 I bought the product from walmart 2650 state hwy 161 grand prairie, texas

Kraft jet-puffed marshmallow 24oz bag

Kraft HeinzForeign substance found in cream of mushroom soup.

I am writing this on behalf of my elderly mother. Soup was bought at Sainsbury, Pocklington. While eating the soup from a mug, she came upon some "organic" substance that she says tasted like chicken. I looked at the substance and could not identify what it might be. My mother did not become ill after consuming a part of the above. She ate the soup 2 days ago. We have the tin and unknown contents kept in the fridge.

My name is John Marshall. My mother's name is Marjorie Marshall.

Kraft HeinzHeinz beans in a rich tomato sauce

19/12/2020
                                    I opened a multipack of 4 x 415g cans of Heinz baked beans and noticed a small dent to the top edge of the can and a small juice stain on the lid (see photo1)
                                    I removed the lid and the contents looked fine until I poured them into a saucepan when a large 'mass' came out of the bottom of the can. (see photos 2 & 3) It was pink on one side and mottled with dark grey on the other side.
                                    I have no idea what it was but I have never seen anything like it before.
                                    We have used these product for years without any problem but this did upset my wife and put us off for the future.
                                    The multi pack was purchased from our local Asda supermarket.
                                    Contact details:
                                    e-mail: [protected]@hotmail.co.uk
                                    Tel: [protected]

Kraft HeinzPhila Cream Cheese

I recently purchased two double packs of cream cheese. Upon opening the first package of the double pack i noticed that the texture was as if i had left it out and it got mushey almost like the whipped version which i dont like. the same thing happened with the second pack, also, it was almost grainy instead of smooth. Did you change your formula, if so, i will be looking for a replacement.

Kraft HeinzPhiladelphia cream cheese

Opened a new package this morning and there is what appears to be mold on the product. This is disgusting and very unappetizing.
                                        As the picture shows, the date on the package is 02 FEB 21. The package was not previously opened, and the seal seemed to be intact.
                                        We threw the product away as I could not tell how contaminated the rest of the block was.
                                        I am hoping that this does not become a common occurrence or I may need to find a different brand of cream cheese.
                                        Very disappointing, I always reach for the Philly.
                                        I would like a refund for my purchase, as I bought this product in good faith intending to use at our home.

Philadelphia cream cheese