The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Kraft - Delissio Deluze Pizza — bone fragment
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
First, we keep a well stocked freezer of these pizza's for our Saturday night I don't have to cook night. The boxes which are bulky are recycled and the pizzas freeze in their plastic. Here I go the last leftover piece. Halfway through I bite and can feel immediately the pointy object in my teeth. Gag reflexes take over. So here it is, a one inch bone fragment which could easily have choked or jabbed into a childs soft gum etc etc etc.
Called Kraft immediately and was given an explanation of how their meat supplier would have been responsible for that bone and that they've had no other related incidents. They proceeded to offer me coupons and reimbursement of cost.
I am both horrified to have found this bone, yet happy it was me and not a child; and quite shocked at the lack of concern from Kraft on behalf of both my welfare and their reputation.
How does a multi million dollar major corporation handle consumer complaints such as this? With coupons???
What would Tim Hortons do?
What would McDonalds do?
Will I ever purchase a Kraft product again?
More Kraft - Delissio Deluze Pizza Complaints & Reviews
- Kraft Velveeta Cheese - won't melt!!!
- Kraft Macaroni And Cheese - maggots
- Kraft Handi-Snacks crackers and cheese - plastic piece in cheese and crackers
- Kraft Corn Nuts - can break teeth
- Kraft Macaroni And Cheese - opened cheese packet
- The Kraft Heinz Company - oscar meyer bacon
- The Kraft Heinz Company - mio orange tangerine
- Kraft American Cheese Singles 72ct 48oz - kraft cheese of america singles contaminated products
- The Kraft Heinz Company - shake and bake
- Kraft Foods - philadelphia bagel chips & cream cheese dip